Playing Tracer v McCree in FFA is "Aimbotting"

General Discussion
I was playing Deathmatch, FFA on my alt account (Used for fun in qp and practicing heroes i normally dont play like Hanzo and McCree, its currently higher than my main.)

And apparently playing Tracer vs McCree is now aimbotting according to a level 37.

McCree couldn't land his flashbang or headshots so i punished him for it. I went for him constantly in ffa because I knew I could beat him.

He messaged me after the fact and said "Nice aimbot, reported."

All i did was keep my distance and just spam into you...you played yaself. You wonder why people dont respect <50s.
he was wrong, you weren't aimbotting, you were smurfing
Taking advantage of lower levels is worse than aimbotting lmao
10/19/2017 08:46 AMPosted by NyN

Smurfing in arcade....?
10/19/2017 08:48 AMPosted by Knetog
10/19/2017 08:46 AMPosted by NyN

Smurfing in arcade....?

Arcade uses a hidden MMR
10/19/2017 08:54 AMPosted by Chaghatai
10/19/2017 08:48 AMPosted by Knetog

Smurfing in arcade....?

Arcade uses a hidden MMR

Yes I'm aware, just like Quickplay but Smurfing is completely irrelevant outside of Competitive mode. It's like playing Team Fortress 2 in a public server and complaining because someone strong joined the same server.

Seriously, Overwatch brought a bunch of cry babies who never played FPS before and can't stand getting out aimed.
Why did you even make this thread? To brag? Smurfing is shameful anyway.
10/19/2017 09:02 AMPosted by Knetog

Arcade uses a hidden MMR

Yes I'm aware, just like Quickplay but Smurfing is completely irrelevant outside of Competitive mode. It's like playing Team Fortress 2 in a public server and complaining because someone strong joined the same server.

Seriously, Overwatch brought a bunch of cry babies who never played FPS before and can't stand getting out aimed.

You intentionally play against noobs who don’t exactly understand the game so you can easily destroy them. Messed up any way you look at it.
10/19/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Mrrandom

You intentionally play against noobs who don’t exactly understand the game so you can easily destroy them. Messed up any way you look at it.

How? Sure if you just bought a new account the first few games will be like that but your hidden MMR will rise accordingly and match you against stronger opponent. It's not like they buy a new one whenever they get ranked higher...
Smurf account discussion aside ...

I've been accused by Pharas and Mccrees several times of hacking when I beat them on Tracer. It's like they ... don't think it's possible for that to happen.

I've gotten quite good at killing Pharas. But mccrees complain most. Maybe they don't realize it's possible to miss with their flash bangs.
Happens. Got accused by a level 200 some player awhile ago for aimbotting or wall hacking, can't remember which, for prefiring corners as Tracer when I could hear them coming as Mcree or Roadhog.

Arcade uses a hidden MMR

Heard

I'm actually ok with pub stomping lol
The only reason to have a second account is to play comp and be ranked with lower players. (you may have some mental issues you need to see someone about)

QP, Arcade, and DM are *not* "match-made" in the sense that they try to group players based on skill. The only matchmaking that is done in QP, arcade, and DM, is just for finding a server slot to fill.
@ everyone accusing OP of smurfing:
my alt account (Used for fun in qp and practicing heroes i normally dont play like Hanzo and McCree,

That's not smurfing, that's playing what you want without having to worry about getting yelled at and pressured into playing whoever your actual mains are.
10/19/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Izzy
Why did you even make this thread? To brag? Smurfing is shameful anyway.

That's what I've been thinking, we all know tilted people like to accuse their murderer of cheating. That doesn't man a thing, I mean, I've even being called a wall hacker in training versus AI's, because I stole someone else's POTG, probably. Upset players are gonna take any excuse to insult you / report you.
10/19/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Link
my alt account (Used for fun in qp and practicing heroes i normally dont play like Hanzo and McCree,

That's not smurfing, that's playing what you want without having to worry about getting yelled at and pressured into playing whoever your actual mains are.

Except for the fact he's doing this in arcade. He can easily play on his main account on arcade and not be a #*#%@#!* to newer players.

It is smurfing, and yea you're going to look like an aimbot when you show VASTLY superior accuracy. Are you? Probably not, but you also didn't belong in an arcade game vs him either.
I reported someone once for shooting through a fence post to crit kill me on Widow while using scope (kill cam). My mind the bullet should have hit the fence. I found out later that some computers/GPUs don't render that destructible fence when you are next to it and scoping. Still not sure if that's true. It was in Chateau.
10/19/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Link

I wish I was pressured into playing what my main is when I play Comp.
Wow. I don't really think it's smurfing....

There was one time I played amazing as Hanzo on WP:G, and somebody on the other team aggro-reported me.

This was on Xbox, mind you. During QP. I'm high gold rating.
No hax involved.