Affiliation: Mercenary
Role: Support

DPS: Medium
HPS: High
Utility: High
Range: Close-Mid
Health: 250 (150 in shields)

Primary Fire: Toxin Thrower
Fires a mid range toxin based flame thrower that will heal allies and damage enemies.
Damage: 60 per second
After Damage: 10 per second
AD Duration: 5 seconds
Healing: 80 per second
Ammo: 100 (drains in 5 seconds)

Secondary Fire: Chemical Grenades
Throws 1 of three types of grenades.
1. Toxin Grenades: A grenade that spews out chemicals in an AOE that share the same effect as the primary.
AOE: Diameter of 7 meters
2. Smoke Grenades: A grenade that will spew out smoke that will obscure the enemy's vision but not your ally's.
AOE: Diameter of 7 meters
3. Glue Grenades: A grenade that will cover the floor in a gel that will slow enemies but 60%.
Each grenade has a cooldown of 3 seconds and a max range of 15 meters and will detonate when they hit the ground.

Ability 1: Pressure Blast
Fires built up pressure from your gun. This blast will knock back enemies and projectiles.
Damage: 20
Blast Time/Duration: 1.5-2 seconds
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Ability 2: Grenade Toggle
Switches the modes of the grenades of the secondary fire.

Ultimate: Steroid Gas
Releases an AOE that will heal and boost speed, attack, and lower ability charge times by 33.33%.
AOE: 10 meters in radius.
HPS: 100
Duration: 8 seconds

Backstory:
Born and raised on the streets of Canada Jacque Nikos was raised by a poor family. At age 15 he graduated with honors and went on to become a doctor. After 2 years Jacque finally got out of the ghetto to pursue a new life. 20 years later the ominic crisis ensued and as an act of appeasement, gave Canada to the ominics. While the ominic population rose with a new leader at the helm, the human population started to shrink. Noticing less and less patients in the office, Jacque swore not to go back to the ghetto's. After a half a year of development using supplies at the hospital, Jacque made a chemical that would both melt skin and metal, and a makeshift flamethrower to fire it. He then stormed the capital and assassinated all the ominic officials and all who got in his way. He now roams the US as a mercenary.

Design Notes:
He wears a black leather suit, green armor plating around his arms, legs and chest, steel boats, goggles around his eyes (Black shell, and gray lens) and a green scarf around his mouth. He has white skin, brown hair styled similarly to movie Hawkeye, and a scar on his fore head.

Thoughts? Comment? Please tell me them, but please keep it civil.
Edit: For god sake!! Stop with the Canadian stereotype jokes! Your account will be blocked if you do. No hard feelings, just getting annoyed.
How bout giving him some maple syrup bombs, eh?
Canadian hero with no beer I am disappointed
10/23/2017 04:11 PMPosted by HotBBQ88
How bout giving him some maple syrup bombs, eh?
And he would be able to spray orange juice, and provide pancake shields. And he has a serrated switchblade made out of bacon!!
10/23/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Backwoods
I think your thinking of the Irish stereotype.
how aboot he flings the grenades with a hockey stick, with which he also melee's. watcha thinken aye.
10/23/2017 04:07 PMPosted by SlyOblivion
heal and boost speed, attack, and lower ability charge times by 50%.
That sounds like old nano boost, but better, and for your entire team. I think it would just be neat to increase the speed and ability charge rates.
10/23/2017 04:17 PMPosted by Surgeon
10/23/2017 04:07 PMPosted by SlyOblivion
heal and boost speed, attack, and lower ability charge times by 50%.
That sounds like old nano boost, but better, and for your entire team. I think it would just be neat to increase the speed and ability charge rates.
I can see that. Thanks for the input.
10/23/2017 04:14 PMPosted by SlyOblivion
10/23/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Backwoods
I think your thinking of the Irish stereotype.

actually at a resort i used to work at in wisconsin they would always come to the bar and !@#$% about american beer not getting them drunk. then they would get alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the locals. but yeah, they are proud of their beer.
Also 80HPS with amazing utility is pretty good.
10/23/2017 04:19 PMPosted by Surgeon
Also 80HPS with amazing utility is pretty good.
Thanks. Would you change anything?
Canadian support? Does he heal the enemy team?
10/23/2017 04:19 PMPosted by dethpandemic
10/23/2017 04:14 PMPosted by SlyOblivion
... I think your thinking of the Irish stereotype.

actually at a resort i used to work at in wisconsin they would always come to the bar and !@#$% about american beer not getting them drunk. then they would get alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the locals. but yeah, they are proud of their beer.
Huh. Noted.
Could DEFINITELY use another healer. Would play 10/10. Beautiful concept!
With the ult, I would rather see just a big speed but mainly damage increase. But I like the other ideas to do it all.
Cool idea, amazing concept, I think blizz should consider adding to game.
Thanks for all the feed back. I really love all of it. (The useful ones)
Does the healing have the AD duration as well? If it does the healing seems rather broken along with the fact that the cloud wouldn't require much aim to take out all enemy dps and healers in a matter of 3 seconds with a few exceptions being reaper, doomfist, etc.

The ultimate seems rather strong as well especially taking into account other ultimates that have similar effects such as orisa's which does a +50% damage buff, but doesn't move giving a massive disadvantage to the ult and only lasts 15 seconds. Mercy's ult only lasts 20 seconds with either 60 hps or +30% damage buff but can move while doing it. Jacque's ult provides a 66% higher healing than Mercy ult, equal Orisa ult potential, and lasts 2.6 times longer than Lucio's amp it up with only being 20% less powerful in terms of speed boost. All of this while he is able to move, and be slighly tanker than other supports basically makes all other ults seem puny in comparison.

I would suggest lowering healing and dps output because of the fact that it can hit multiple targets at the same time. The ultimate needs to be decrease in a major way. Perhaps lowering overall percentage buff. The concept is interesting, but does need some work. I made a support hero of my own if you would like to see it. I have already gone through several balancing steps with suggestions from the commenters. I would suggest reading go123452's comments on the concept of character creation. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759219592#post-1
10/23/2017 04:59 PMPosted by BishopTom
Does the healing have the AD duration as well? If it does the healing seems rather broken along with the fact that the cloud wouldn't require much aim to take out all enemy dps and healers in a matter of 3 seconds with a few exceptions being reaper, doomfist, etc.

The ultimate seems rather strong as well especially taking into account other ultimates that have similar effects such as orisa's which does a +50% damage buff, but doesn't move giving a massive disadvantage to the ult and only lasts 15 seconds. Mercy's ult only lasts 20 seconds with either 60 hps or +30% damage buff but can move while doing it. Jacque's ult provides a 66% higher healing than Mercy ult, equal Orisa ult potential, and lasts 2.6 times longer than Lucio's amp it up with only being 20% less powerful in terms of speed boost. All of this while he is able to move, and be slighly tanker than other supports basically makes all other ults seem puny in comparison.

I would suggest lowering healing and dps output because of the fact that it can hit multiple targets at the same time. The ultimate needs to be decrease in a major way. Perhaps lowering overall percentage buff. The concept is interesting, but does need some work. I made a support hero of my own if you would like to see it. I have already gone through several balancing steps with suggestions from the commenters. I would suggest reading go123452's comments on the concept of character creation. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759219592#post-1
I like your opinions, but for the healing you need to know that Jacque is a flame thrower like hero. He needs to be close in order to do work, unlike Ana or Zen who can sit in the back lines and heal from a distance and not be in any real danger. Being on the front lines makes it way easier to kill him and put him in a high risk scenario. And with high risk is high reward. That's my philosophy. And for the ult... I have no excuse. (In fact I'm just about to change it.) (Your hero idea is also good.)
Thank you for explaining the balance of the character, but i would suggest including the range of the primary fire.