MA project 'Thai hero concepts design'

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 43 Next
You'll have a job with some development team in no time.
I would love for this to be an actual hero. This is really fantastic.
Please apply for a job at Blizzard. You are crazy talented and this concept puts all those text-only concepts to shame. Looks beautiful.
Great job, I am in Thailand a lot, and married with a Thai so this is extra special for me.
ขอบคุณครับ
Wow !! It's so fabulous
I hope Jeff will put it in OW soon.

Good Luck
09/20/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Wow, this is amazing. You are so talented!

Oh.... Jeff, I know how much you and your team care about Overwatch and about what people actually suggest about it...

But for god's sake, if you want to 100% prove how much you actually care about community and it's thoughts, TAKE LEGAL STEPS TO BRING THIS CHARACTER TO LIFE!!!

I am sure you wouldn't see something as good and as polished in a long time to come...
May i suggest her ult ?
How about Tara summon a mighty tide, starting from behind her and rush forward in the direction she's facing. While the Tide is up, Tara run faster and can catch up with her own wave
The Tide deal damage per second and push enemies back along with it (the maximum duration when enemies get dragged along the wave is 3 seconds). It also heal and does not push allies.
The tide doesn't affect targets that are high enough in the air, and being able to bypass shields.
This ult will help break enemies formation and will be game changing if used right
09/21/2017 12:44 AMPosted by noneEggs
May i suggest her ult ?
How about Tara summon a mighty tide, starting from behind her and rush forward in the direction she's facing. While the Tide is up, Tara run faster and can catch up with her own wave
The Tide deal damage per second and push enemies back along with it (the maximum duration when enemies get dragged along the wave is 3 seconds). It also heal and does not push allies.
The tide doesn't affect targets that are high enough in the air, and being able to bypass shields.
This ult will help break enemies formation and will be game changing if used right

+1 from me. I can see this being used in coordination with a lot of other ults, like deadeye or tac visor for example.
09/21/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Shetani
Great job, I am in Thailand a lot, and married with a Thai so this is extra special for me.
ขอบคุณครับ

Thai people are amazing, my friend married a Thai woman and she's wonderful. Would love to see them represented in my favorite game. Support!
This is really nice piece of work. If you would've not written that's your master project, I would've though it's real OW concept :)
Finally a support hero!
09/21/2017 12:44 AMPosted by noneEggs
May i suggest her ult ?

This sounds cool! The tide push enemies back or maybe slow their movements.
We've many skills for immobilize enemies but not for slow them down.
Should the tide go through the map like Hanzo's ulti?
09/21/2017 01:02 AMPosted by SorryIamNoob

This sounds cool! The tide push enemies back or maybe slow their movements.
We've many skills for immobilize enemies but not for slow them down.
Should the tide go through the map like Hanzo's ulti?

It will go on forever until it hits a wall, it will also crawls on the ground kinda like Rein's ult, which means it can go up and down walkable hills. Imagine Tara launches the wave into the cliff and create a waterfall and some of the enemies go along down the drain lol. probably only Orisa and Bastion can withstand the pull of the wave
You should copyright it before Blizzard steals it from you
Looks really nice.
Job well done! :)
https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings
Didnt jeff say something about swimming mechanics.

Tara 's ult could flood the area.
amazing
Daddy Jeff do a hero like that please! Amazing work btw!
Simply amazing! The art style of the character fits well and the I love the design for the map as well!