Moira beam distance concerns

PTR Feedback
As i checked the dmg beam has a range of 20, but the heal has a lot smaller range.
Like Lucio aura range? (not sure)

Moira and Lucio both need to be close to the target then, but Moira has a big disadventage compared to Lucio: She is bigger and lot slower.
so i guess she will survive less fights.
11/06/2017 02:32 PMPosted by Ahaa
As i checked the dmg beam has a range of 20, but the heal has a lot smaller range.
Like Lucio aura range? (not sure)

Moira and Lucio both need to be close to the target then, but Moira has a big disadventage compared to Lucio: She is bigger and lot slower.
so i guess she will survive less fights.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

Moira heals at a faster rate than mercy. Lucio doesn't. Moira has a latch on/tracking based attack. Lucio is projectile. They're completely different.
plus Moira has an escape ability that makes her completely invisible. I think it seems about equal to other healers. Blizz may have shot themselves in the foot by making her look op in trailers and demos.
11/06/2017 03:58 PMPosted by MintParfait
plus Moira has an escape ability that makes her completely invisible. I think it seems about equal to other healers. Blizz may have shot themselves in the foot by making her look op in trailers and demos.

They do it with every single new hero by lowering heroes hp and make it seems like their skills are super stronger.

Just a simple marketing tactic to make the hero appealing, don't take it too seriously.