Lucio PTR Bug Pushed To Live

General Discussion
1 2 3 29 Next
Highly Rated
The bug with Lucio's wallride that was on PTR and confirmed to be a bug by Jeff was pushed to the live version of the game with the Halloween update. This makes Blizzard look like very unprofessional company because they allowed people to test an upcoming update to help find bugs so they can patch them before pushing the update to the live version, but they didn't patch this major bug. This honestly ruins Overwatch for me, and I doubt I will be playing the game for much longer if they don't fix this soon.

https://i.imgur.com/wyY86ib.png
Highly Rated
Gather your pitchforks, we're in for a long haul!

Original support boycott: http://freetexthost.com/tgxviyf3w5
I think they forgot lol
Highly Rated
Jeff: "PTR is for fixing bugs so they aren't on live"

Community: "Jeff, is this a bug?"

Jeff: "Yes, this is a bug on PTR and we'll fix it"

Community: "kk thx"

Jeff: "oh btw we didn't fix the bug and pushed it to live lmao"
ya he's terrible now. kinda ruins the game for me
Time to cry and wait until he is fixed. I hope he will be before I start decaying in comp.
if it's a nerf, say it. We will argue and get you to revert it but at least we know. At this point you look like you just put a confirmed bug that wasn't even supposed to be in this update into the live game, making your forum answers less credible.
Hopefully this is a simple issue they can hotfix.
10/10/2017 12:52 PMPosted by righthere

It is, just a byproduct of the mercy change. Should be fixed by tomorrow.
It's honestly pathetic.

And I'm sure someone will think it's petty. "Oh you're criticizing the development team WOOOAAHHHH IS MEEEEEE".

Look, if a team can't even get something as basic as this right, and management decides to push the broken crap out anyway, something is wrong.

This is effectively making one of the core supports for teams unplayable. So much for "competitive" "e-sport".

I'd say Blizzard can't even ship out basic consistency, but I'd be lying.

They've been consistent, consistent in pushing crap out as fast as possible to make a quick $$$ on the loot boxes.

I'm not opening my wallet this time, splash some water on your face and wake the hell up Blizz.

10/10/2017 12:56 PMPosted by ShadowStorm

It will be a week just like the bug where Mei couldn't freeze other people.
honestly if this doesnt get fixed i doubt i'll be playing anymore either. it would be one thing if it were an intentional nerf, but for a bug like this to get pushed through because nobody cared enough to fix it? ok.
10/10/2017 12:56 PMPosted by ShadowStorm

If it was that easy to fix, it would have been fixed before it went live. Or they just forgot about it? I doubt that though. Don't know how it is justified to push this part of the PTR live.
Kinda crazy how such a small change can make such a big difference. Hopefully they can get out a patch either some time today or tomorrow 'cuz I'm definitely not playing him until he gets fixed.
Time to play Hanzo till it's fixed
#FixLucio
Time to play junkrat till its fixed
Holy hell, how the eff could this get pushed to live. It's not like it's an obscure bug that can't be reproduced.

Someone needs to get their crap together over there and fix this today.
Public Test Realm?

More like: Public “here is what’s coming up. Get used to it” Realm.
It's a feature for now until we decide it's not intended :^)
i dont even play him

but this is just bad... lets just hope they forgot

also i think u better also post this on bug forum