Please help me with this, im freaking out!

General Discussion
I was with my friends in town and my cousin was grinding loot boxes for me. He said he got a 55 player kill streak as torb and the stats say its true! The problem is i know hes not good at the game and i think he hacked it. What do you think?
I mean I'm assuming he was playing solo queue.

Which means the enemy is far more likely to trickle for 12 minutes straight while feeding a stationary aimbot kills on a constant basis than it is for your cousin to go through the trouble it'd take to hack into your game account just to fudge the numbers on a single match.

I mean if he pulled that streak while playing Genji, then you'd have basically an air-tight case for hacking shenanigans. But he was playing Torb in solo-queue.
You sure he wasn't playing vs AI?
If you are really worried then do a full reinstall of the game. Check your internet history and maybe your downloads folder (assuming this was on PC), see if anything is out of place. Don't know what to tell you beyond that though. If you truly believe he isn't a good player then maybe he had a real solid turret spot and a team that took advantage of it.
I mean, I don't see how it would be impossible

Torb's turrent kills count for his kill streak too I think. I dunno.
Did he have aimbot for turret?? You are getting banned for sure!
Isn't account sharing against the rules?
Two things:

• Your cousin is probably just lying, or else did this against bots.
• Account sharing is against the ToS, and you ought to be careful admitting it on the forums.

If he really did cheat, there's nothing you can do. The "someone else was using the account" excuse holds exactly never.
10/16/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Tenee
Isn't account sharing against the rules?

Account sharing? It was on my pc and he was in town for a week. My PC, my house.
I saw it on my career stats, 57 killstreak max one.
lol this is the old "I was camping for the weekend and my little brother used an aimbot on my account" routine from the unreal tournament days when someone knew they got caught. lol.
Simple, are you banned yet ? Because free cheats will get you banned in no time, and i doubt that he bought some cheat just for that.
10/22/2017 12:22 AMPosted by Irres
lol this is the old "I was camping for the weekend and my little brother used an aimbot on my account" routine from the unreal tournament days when someone knew they got caught. lol.
ah those days were the best
um according to your profile on here the most kills you got in one life as torb was 9 in QP and 11 in comp but I don't know when that updates so idk.
10/16/2017 01:24 PMPosted by RamenGenji
I was with my friends in town and my cousin was grinding loot boxes for me. He said he got a 55 player kill streak as torb and the stats say its true! The problem is i know hes not good at the game and i think he hacked it. What do you think?
Assists count as kills

you get an assist for hitting someone before they die

his turret doesn't stop shooting
I'm not banned. I guess he was just in a game againts idiots.