Losing enjoyment

General Discussion
Jeff is being so inconsistent with his own game that was so enjoyable last year. Season 2-3 in my opinion was the funnest out of every other seasons, now 4-6 is not only toxic people but unbalanced characters. I don't know how some people still find this game enjoyable.You don't even have to over F#%$ing do it.
Like valves tf2, We ask to nerf a weapon and buff it instead\

We asked to nerf junkrat (After the new buff and Not even how much) and guess what they buffed him.
Is it that hard to know what that word even f%#$ing means?!?!??! LIKE JEEZ

MOST OF US DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT A DAMN CHARACTER OR A MAP WE WANT TO PLAY A DAMN GAME THAT IS FAIR AND BALANCED. SHOULD WE ALSO MENTION THAT ONE GUY THAT TOOK MORE THAN 2000 REPORTS JUST TO SILENCE HIM.

A LOT OF THE COMMUNITY (INCLUDING ME) ARE QUITTING OVERWATCH ALL BECAUSE OF THIS. SO STOP RUSHING YOUR DAMN GAME, F*&@KING READ WHAT WE WANT AND THIS WILL PROBABLY F*&#ING REDUCE TOXICITY EVEN MORE.

If this doesnt solve it then i dont even know what will.
Most of your argument is filled with gross overstatements. This "We" you speak of... who is it really? Cause the community is widely divided. And to say that "a lot" of the community is quitting is also an overstatement. Maybe. Idk, I haven't seen any evidence either confirming or denying it other than a bunch of posts on the forum, which btw, does NOT represent MOST of the community as a whole.
Blizzard doesn't care about this game, hence charging up front for it and releasing a game only 1/10th done.
No one asked to nerf Junkrat before the buff. Everyone considered picking Junkrat as throwing the game. People just refuse to learn how to play against Junkrat.

We got people saying changes are too slow, and people saying changes are too fast. It is impossible to please everyone.
Oh look. Another person saying a previous season was better than this one.

I can assure you. Every season has had the exact same amount of community complaints and outrage as this one. Every season has had Heroes that people thought were OP and UP.

I can also assure that every balance change has been based on community feedback. People complained about Roadhog, he was changed. People complained about Mercy, she was changed. For the seasons you mentioned, many complained about Ana, she was changed. Many complained about the tanks, they were changed.
10/17/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Mariox
No one asked to nerf Junkrat before the buff.

did i say "before" or "after"
10/17/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Toasty
Oh look. Another person saying a previous season was better than this one

I said that those seasons were fun not better