Remove 30 second rez or you will ruin your esport

PTR Feedback
It's been stated over and over again. 30 second rez and making mercy a must-pick in general will hurt the professional overwatch scene. It's not fun to play against and it's not fun to watch. The OWWC is going to happen soon at BlizzCon and this is a huge opportunity for you to either give players faith in your dev team again or do the opposite. A lot of us understand that you are having problems choosing between balancing for casual play or balancing for pros. If you want OWL to succeed, you need to make the right choice and fix your game or it will die.

-Remove 30 second rez
-Give mercy 3 rezzes on a 5 second cd during ult only

It's just that easy. Admit your mistakes and move on, that's what we want.
Even easier: Just revert Mercy to her pre-rework state, and start over again with Valkyrie by re-balancing it as an E ability.

Problem solved.
Less focus on the Overwatch league no one wants? Sounds like a win win really
Remove Gengi's Q or it will ruin esport.
Remove Soldier's Q or it will ruin esport.

This just shows how op's logic is bad

P.S Downvote just means what dps mains feel when their core ability got nerfed, but they want supports' to get nerfed to hell so they can hunt supports for breakfast.
Agreed. I have no idea what they were thinking with this.

Sounds neat. Maybe someone brought it up and a few co-workers nodded their heads slowly. Should have gone no further than that.
Remove Resurrect altogether as it doesn't have place in a game like this
No one in the right mind who spent countless hours and days reworking a hero would throw it away because of one little kid getting salty that he kills a key hero and they get rez'd
10/22/2017 06:38 AMPosted by Karnage
No one in the right mind who spent countless hours and days reworking a hero would throw it away because of one little kid getting salty that he kills a key hero and they get rez'd

Holy crap! It's only one little kid doing all this complaining? TIL.
I say we bring in Mercy 1.0. She was never a problem for esports.
I Agree with OP.
My proposal is: Remove the 30sec cooldown on ress, but keep the free charge ress upon poping Valkyrie. The Ress charge will last until used, even after Valkyrie ends.
To avoid this:

Valkyrie is about to end, and I'm about to lose my ress charge, so I'll let the tank die and ress him full life.

Summing up:
Valkyrie grants 1 Ress Charge, Last until used. Resurrection have no Cooldown.
Balance around Valkyrie cost/Duration/Power.
10/22/2017 01:43 AMPosted by Cakewalk

P.S Downvote just means what dps mains feel when their core ability got nerfed, but they want supports' to get nerfed to hell so they can hunt supports for breakfast.

mercy was originally reworked because her ult was uncounterable because of her invulnerability during cast.
This mercy is dragging the game down. Something must be done about it.
It always feel we lost or win once because we had a mercy or not.
Well, it is a lot of fun in the lower elos...
10/22/2017 05:40 PMPosted by ShivanDragon
This mercy is dragging the game down. Something must be done about it.
It always feel we lost or win once because we had a mercy or not.

Then buff other supports so they could survive current dive comp while have enough healing?
10/22/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Dumpster

mercy was originally reworked because her ult was uncounterable because of her invulnerability during cast.
It's an instantaneous ult there is no cast time.
10/22/2017 08:58 PMPosted by Zwei

Mercy's ult uncountable? It is as counterable as Gengi's ult.

Just kill the hiding Mercy and that's all you need, especially under current dive comp. A Gengi + Tracer + Winston + D'Va cannot find Mercy? Then it is their fault really.

I know it is not fun and I am actually against that hiding strategy, but running out in the open knowing opponent team have lethal ults (aimbots, high-noons, etc.) available can get mercy killed even faster.

90 min. of applause
10/22/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Shirokurou
I say we bring in Mercy 1.0. She was never a problem for esports.
Thats because she was never part of esports back then lol
10/22/2017 08:58 PMPosted by Zwei

the effects of the ult were instant, but it had atleast a 1 second cast time with over 2 seconds of invincibility.
but if you you want to correct someone atleast be right.