Reapers Wraith Walk Is OP!!!

General Discussion

Can we keep quoting just to boost this !@#$-post up

I mean I guess. What did you have for lunch today?

Ohhh I had a wrap, what did you have? (!@#$ing internet)
Saying that it was satire gets u a downvote
10/23/2017 04:04 PMPosted by Backwoods
Saying that it was satire gets u a downvote

Okay :D
It's his only mobility move that allows him to move through the battlefield. As he exits Wraith form, you can do anything you want to him. You know why? As he's wraith forming he can't shoot! He can only escape or reposition. If your team can position correctly, he's dead when he exits.
What does this all mean? It means wraith form is balanced. There are pros and cons to his ability. To be honest, he could even use a buff to wraith form! Some even suggest he be allowed to fly during the duration of wraith form. Sounds ridiculous, but thank god it's not a nerf!

TL:DR
-Wraith form has pros and cons
-Learn to counter
This is why everyone uses reaper..................oh wait
Under this logic, Orisa's Fortify would be totally broken. We have to realize that these abilities do not last for long, and once they are over, you can just wreck them.
10/23/2017 04:14 PMPosted by Cat15exe
Under this logic
everything is
totally broken. We have to realize that these abilities do not last for long, and once they are over, you can just wreck them.

This is the point of the post. It's satirical to show that every hero *cough* genji *cough* is made out to look like a broken OP mess when really people need to calm down and drop it because the balance is pretty fair across the board.
10/23/2017 04:14 PMPosted by Cat15exe
Under this logic, Orisa's Fortify would be totally broken. We have to realize that these abilities do not last for long, and once they are over, you can just wreck them.

Kinda the point....Everyone is broken by this logic, its just unfortunately peoples logic when something !@#$s them more then once (Hog for example once again)
People are dumb I swear. He is joking. We were talking about how Tracer should be able to recall out of a Zarya ult because she is literally going back in time and realised she can't do that, but a !@#$ing old man who came back from the dead can just get on out of there. (And go)