Who's character lore do you wish you had?

General Discussion
I'm kind of curious, but if you had to place yourself into the lore of the overwatch universe, who's lore would you want for yourself? Not filling their exact roles, but rather a similar situation as one of the heroes. A german crusader who fights wars in a giant set of power armor? Nomadic robots that travel the globe in the desire to spread enlightenment? Giant space gorillas from the moon? There's certainly a lot of appealing options, and I'm interested in seeing if any favorites pop up.
Tracer. I’d love to be a Lesbian Time Bending Super Hero.
On one hand being a superhuman cyborg ninja that can summon dragons at will would be awesome.

On the other, having your brother almost kill you and then treat you like dirt afterwards sounds like a dealbreaker... And also the fact that you'd be dead if your body turned off.
Dva. Who woudent want to be a cute pro gamer who's popular on twitch, also you have a unlimited amount of mecs to fly around with
McCree...
11/10/2017 10:13 AMPosted by Skrimiche
And also the fact that you'd be dead if your body turned off.

I mean, that's everyone though isn't it? We're not all cyborgs, but when our bodies stop, we die.
Reaper, of course.

> Immortal
> Ethereal wraith
> Cunning
> Wise
> Member of Talon's Inner Council
> Tactical genius
> Experienced military leader
> Supremely powerful
Bastion's, I guess. Getting thrown into a new world, wary of those around you yet curious at the same time.

My first goal would be to track down McCree and get his autograph.
I admire Soldier 76

He has a rough history, and has been through a lot.
11/10/2017 10:10 AMPosted by QTPI
I'm kind of curious, but if you had to place yourself into the lore of the overwatch universe, who's lore would you want for yourself?

Zenyattas, definitely. I've been a very troubled soul for over a decade now, so I wish I could share his outlook on things, reach his level of balance, acceptance and peace of mind.
I'd love to be Mercy. She's got that Doctor cash. She be straight flooded.
Symmetra
I'd hate to work for the bad guys, but I'd have the ability to create light into being. That'd be sick

Or maybe Junkrat
Because that boy does not have a care in the world and, man, am I jealous of that lol. I care too much
Probably Reinhardt's. Living for honor and glory, being there to protect your team, witness the destruction and reconstruction first hand.
Sombra
-Vanish away from awkward social situations
-Hack anyone that is too much of a nuisance
-Making lots of "friends" around the world, like Miss Volskaya
-Having access to lots of confidential information
-Being able to hamper down Talon or any other organization to suit my own personal goals.
Cheers!
Lucio. Is a freedom fighter to help his people but also insanely popular DJ. I also would like to have the grace he has on rollerblades