placement dced at 10sec in

Technical Support
and it counted as a loss for my placement match, tried to get back in and was suspended for 10min, i cant help that i dced so im curious why i get a loss for it when the game was canceled anyways? Just looking for an answer, idc about the loss just wanna know why it happened.
Don't matter. they don't care. If it happens a few more times you will get a ban for the season. Enjoy.

Ohh yeah and if this happens for any 3 seasons u get a perma ban. And dont play anything non-meta or you get perma ban
any actual answers out there?
Hey, Ravager!

If you were suspended, that means this has happened multiple times prior to this disconnection. You will need to find out the cause of the disconnections.

I would like for you to collect a Trace Route and a Path Ping and reply to this post with both.
11/12/2017 03:42 PMPosted by Ibaraius
Hey, Ravager!

If you were suspended, that means this has happened multiple times prior to this disconnection. You will need to find out the cause of the disconnections.

I would like for you to collect a [url="https://us.battle.net/support/article/7870"]Trace Route[/url] and a [url="https://us.battle.net/support/article/7871"]Path Ping[/url] and reply to this post with both.
i talked to comcast and apparently its something on their end, hopefully it gets fixed
Ravager

I will keep that in mind. Do you happen to have any details about the situation?
11/12/2017 04:29 PMPosted by Ibaraius
Ravager

I will keep that in mind. Do you happen to have any details about the situation?

according to them its something to do with the hard wire from the line outside of the apartment complex to the complex and they are sending someone out to fix the issue as a lot of people where i live have had issues with Comcast over the last few months, sudden drops from internet, albeit, it doesn't happen extremely often but enough to notice. Luckily it acted up as they were ping testing my location.

as i said before though idc about the loss, ill take the loss, i just don't want my account banned because Comcast cant keep their end of the bargain. Also i ran the tests you recommended and it came out good so what ever is happening outside isn't doing it at the moment. Thank you though Ibaraius