Data collection help

Competitive Discussion
What do you think would be the bare minimum in regards to data collection on the performance based sr system?

Is a screenshot from the medal/stat page at the end of the game, as well as the sr/change in sr enough?
No because the modifier is based on averages of your hero chosen on said game type. Not based on how you did compared to the other players in your game.

You would need the average stats for a given hero on a given map over x time. Medals are just comparing your values with your team's values. There is no way that i know of to come up with these #s.
Screen shot of SR before game
Screen shot of intro screen (with SR of each team)
Screen shot of Stat screen (with the medals)
Screen shot of stats for each hero played during match
Screen shot of SR after game.

Data shown like : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OQi-CtpvmTEUAU3yPxGFe0_9AhDgPYTT1tGTzKnpZZU/edit#gid=0

Initial analysis indicates I need a ton of data to get statistically significant results.
At minimum 50 wins (or losses) with a single hero played for a whole match. Preferably more. Unfortunately, I have more time to play on the forums than the game these days, so any data you could give me would be appreciated.

And this should not be on a decayed account.
11/13/2017 04:51 PMPosted by Kaawumba
Screen shot of SR before game
Screen shot of intro screen (with SR of each team)
Screen shot of Stat screen (with the medals)
Screen shot of stats for each hero played during match
Screen shot of SR after game.

So far I'm only 2 games after placements and my net change was 4 sr, so I'll take this into consideration for any future games I track.
11/13/2017 04:51 PMPosted by Kaawumba
Initial analysis indicates I need a ton of data to get statistically significant results.
At minimum 50 wins (or losses) with a single hero played for a whole match. Preferably more. Unfortunately, I have more time to play on the forums than the game these days, so any data you could give me would be appreciated.

And this should not be on a decayed account.

And yeah, trying to only play D.va for the duration.

Decay shouldn't be an issue if I keep playing.
With the changes to season 8 coming into effect would stats gathered while in diamond even matter anymore? I managed 54 games or something with 1 hero only.