Asking for Help

Competitive Discussion
I just wanted to write this because I'm a little annoyed with comp for that last week due to the fact that my area was hit with Hurricane Irma and I was unable to play comp until the last 2 day. I was trying to avoid decay I played competitive however due to my Internet being unstable I have disconnected and lost so many games and went from mid diamond to platinum. This has really put me down.
Lol you got hit by a [removed] hurricane dude, last thing I'd be worrying about is my Overwatch SR.
09/17/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Novum
Lol you got hit by a [removed] hurricane dude, last thing I'd be worrying about is my Overwatch SR.
lol you are probably right tbh but everything in where I live has started to calm down finally got my Internet back except it's super unstable so it kinda sucks that I'm unable to play comp. I would have just taken the decay but I played to many games with this bad connection and now I'm in plat ugh.
You are currently 2300 sr without peaking in diamond. lul. guess another bait thread.
Yes you are correct I am 2300 on pc however I'm talking about my ps4 account which is Nova_Ten
You just survived a hurricane dude. During that hurricane you could've lost so much more than SR only, but you manage to be more worried about losing SR points. I would be happy that even with a !@#$ty connection I would be able to play during a Hurricane (SOME PEOPLE HAD NO POWER AT ALL ), but that wouldn't even cross my mind since Overwatch is a game and Irma deffinitely was not
got back in diamond yay