Small Torb Buff Idea

PTR Feedback
Hey Everyone
Im A Lucio and a former Torb main(quit torb because nobody wanted me to play him :( )
I had a little buff idea for him the other day that wouldn't change him that much but make his ult more consistent without a turret

Make him Reload 20% Faster During his ult and Reload all his ammo after he pops molten core

I think it wouldn't make a major improvement but i think it would help torbjorn out in situations his turret isnt available

Also Maybe
Let him upgrade his turret and repair his turret at the same time when using his ult
so he can get a turret set up at a point under attack fast enough for the enemies to retreat
So a D'va 40 metres away from the turret can't interrupt a turret upgrade

this is my first balance idea post
hopefully I wont piss off people too much with this.
What are your thoughts on this i would like to know and improve it
Rocket launcher turret and all the extra armor hp during ult isnt enough?
10/25/2017 07:53 AMPosted by Hart
Rocket launcher turret and all the extra armor hp during ult isnt enough?

Torb can easily be killed by a McCree or a Widowmaker in Molten Core Mode
He's no different from a tank to them
and if you are far enough from the rockets won't even matter because they wont hit
The changes i proposed for torb would make him more consistent without his turret and make him setup his turret faster in emergencies
The real reason torb is a disadvantage is his head hit box size being so big, even extending to parts of his beard.
This is one reason a torb can take down a Winston or rein, but is no match for hog or orisa.
Turret should not have a health bar, but an armor bar.
U want torb to be viable? Add a 2nd turret. Only able to have 1 lvl 2 turret out at a time, so the other will have to stay lvl 1.
Just rescale his critical hitbox, every Torb Main begged about this.
Anyone else find it disturbing when your opponent is like 5m away, you right click (when the target is right at center) and somehow you miss all the shots?
10/29/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Wolfherzog
Just rescale his critical hitbox, every Torb Main begged about this.

Still surprised this hasn't happened yet. When Winston had his head critical hitbox adjusted, I was hoping Torb would've been up next for a similar adjustment.