Any Season 7 changes?

Competitive Discussion
There's one day until the new season, are we gonna get any word on new changes?
It'd be odd to not adjust anything, otherwise what's the point.
I don't think there are going to be any meaningful changes to Competitive which is sad, which is also not going to be good.
Cause why mess with perfection XD

(I'm joking of course)
Blizzard will continue to say that Ranked mode is perfect just the way it is, and then 6 months later release a completely redone version of the whole containing features no one asked for nor wanted.
yeah...a personal one...im not a flex sap anymore..dps can go find a health pack or a wall for help. From now on its..im playing what i want to play...all the heros at my discretion. dps mains have 14 hero's to chose from and still can't seem to figure out when they're getting hard countered or why they should be playing one hero over another. so if they're going to play whats "comfortable" to them...then im going to play whatever the hell i want to. you want me to play mercy...sorry guess you're going to have to be abit more careful before you eat a face full of lead.
10/29/2017 10:14 PMPosted by MegaDove
dps can go find a health pack or a wall for help.

playing in offseason teaches you just that, about 75% of games ive played with no healers/shield tanks
cuase the regular healers and tanks are just plain fed up doing it all the time...only to have dps leavers.

i had a guy tell me dps carry games..so i said cool..lets not have any tanks or healers...we lost by a land slide. dps dont carry games. not in any game ever. if you're still not convinced go play a tank or a healer..its no cake walk herding dps cats all game long.
10/29/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Katai
Blizzard will continue to say that Ranked mode is perfect just the way it is, and then 6 months later release a completely redone version of the whole containing features no one asked for nor wanted.

like add a jump pad in eichenwald on that plank below the bridge but it only lets you jump down
Wasn't there an announcement by Jeff to expect significant changes soon?
10/30/2017 03:09 AMPosted by DrakkeIV
Wasn't there an announcement by Jeff to expect significant changes soon?

Where was it?
I wouldnt expect any changes until after blizzcon
10/29/2017 11:17 PMPosted by MegaDove
cuase the regular healers and tanks are just plain fed up doing it all the time...only to have dps leavers.

i had a guy tell me dps carry games..so i said cool..lets not have any tanks or healers...we lost by a land slide. dps dont carry games. not in any game ever. if you're still not convinced go play a tank or a healer..its no cake walk herding dps cats all game long.

DPS are just as important as the tank and healers, though. If you have no one to benefit from all that space you're creating and support you're laying down because your DPS are terrible and out of position or dead a mile away you're going to lose just as badly as you would with no tank or healer. Worse, sometimes.

In bronze I play soldier because I can pretty much guarantee if I don't a Pharah or Junkrat is going to absolutely demolish our team and no one is going to do anything at all to stop it. It's not because I don't like playing Rein or Zarya or Zen, it's because those heroes can't do anything at all if your hitscan has 20% accuracy and isn't doing his/her job whatsoever.
The problem is they *can't* talk about changes in COMP matchmaking. The moment we understand even so much as a little bit about it, we start exploiting the living this out of it. They already said they can adjust matchmaking on their own end in the long post Jeff made a little bit ago. That is all we should need to give Blizzard faith they're doing something.

We can't have nice things that require nice people.
Even if they don't want to reveal the inner workings of the system, letting us know that we should be seeing a better matchmaking process would be nice.

Unless there aren't any improvements. Which leads to a why not question.
bump.. i'd also like to know. There are usually some sort of announcements before every season. Seems strange that there would be nothing until blizzcon this season.

Although I understand the timing situation.
maybe they have become arrogant because there are so many players. Luckily, stbf 2 will be released after three weeks.
I don't think we are going to see anything major for S7. Mostly because they are saving anything of relevance for reveal at Blizzcon on Friday.

So more than likely (and unfortunately), S7 is just going to be a continuation of S6.
Buff Junkrat
tbh, they should add a "kick" function like CSGO. If you kick someone you can call for a backup, and a new guy will join. It works really good in ESEA :)

Or maybe a league of legends system, that you choose your role before you join a game.
If you want "DPS, TANK, HEALER Support".

Then you might ask "Then noone will choose healer", well if you wqanna play comp, at some point people will take healer no matter what, and then they might start maining healer... I don't just an idea...