Flow3r should be MVP

General Discussion
Arguably the best dps player in the world crushes it in one match with Widowmaker and apparently that's proof that "she doesn't need a buff".

Genji players consistently getting teamwipes at every level of play, including pro matches, and "he's balanced".

This forum is a joke.
11/03/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Krusher99
11/03/2017 08:02 PMPosted by WitnessMe
Seriously! Watching the U.S. vs Korea game this guy is single-handedly proving Widow is one of the strongest heroes. But I'm fairly certain he's not in the lead for votes for MVP, and I'm not sure he's even really a contender. Someone should fix that.
Yep. They are proof that widow doesnt need buffed

More like proof that she can't be viable...
FLOW3R must be MVP!!!
!tmobilemvp xQc
I'm korean, and I want to write about the Real "MVP". (please understand my english grammar)

First, I heard that the vote was held at Twitter not twitch or something else. And maybe that was an mistake. Who use twitter now? I've never seen my friends using twitter who plays overwatch.

Next, people don't know the proper name of fl0w3r. Everyone writes different ; flower, fl0wer, fl0w3r,flow3r, flOwer, and flOw3r
And did they count them all? I dont think so. It is easy to write #xQc but hard to write #fl0w3r.

Thank you for reading this English !@#$.
"supports are underappreciated and dps are over valued"-this forum

"A DPS should've won mvp not a tank"-also this forum

I do agree that xQc shouldn't have been mvp, however it should be been ryujehong for his play on echinwalde vs us
It's funny how the memes still manage to win when Flow3r singlehandledly forced entire enemy teams to back off into corners absolutely terrified or die. He made canada supports pee their pants on Hanamura just trying to even get away from spawn doorway. The man makes kephrii look like a joke and yet he can play an equally terrifying pharah with completely different skillset and attacking properties? A true mvp dps player.
11/04/2017 03:03 PMPosted by CaptPlanet
Arguably the best dps player in the world crushes it in one match with Widowmaker and apparently that's proof that "she doesn't need a buff".

Genji players consistently getting teamwipes at every level of play, including pro matches, and "he's balanced".

This forum is a joke.

Genji doesnt work well against tanks though. He was dead in tank meta, i mean he has a counter.
Although i will agree that a good genji is terrifying, his skill cap is through the roof.
doggy, xqc said that flow3r should have been MVP but heck that guy was amazing, South Korea already took the W, least Canada got something to be proud of besides second place
DPS players get too much credit. I'd much rather give it to a tank or support user
11/07/2017 04:19 PMPosted by juggy
DPS players get too much credit. I'd much rather give it to a tank or support user

exactly, everyones just like "best dps" "pro widow" like ???? THe guy already won, we get it he did amazing as widow. DPs isnt everything tho