Moira :(

PTR Feedback
I know it's early, but does anyone feel like Moira doesn't look/feel like an overwatch character??? I think her abilities look interesting and she's probably really fun to play, but she doesn't feel like she belongs in the game not sure how to describe it :( wondering if anyone else felt the same?? She also doesn't give me a scientist vibe at all just some crazy carnival lady[i][/i]
Highly Rated
If Junkrat and Roadhog were released now, you'd probably be saying the same thing.
I feel like she fits perfectly in the game ? The only thing I would say needs to go his her glam skin because I don't like it .. I'm not a Bowie fan, but I love her kit you basically take the enemies life to give life :D
Well their is at least four post like this already so yes their is people thinking like you but given the reception you're a minority.
Moira fits well into the storyline of the game because her backstory ties into Reaper's. How Gabriel Reyes became a ghostly being full of hatred, regret and wrath.
My dude, she's a science-driven talon medic with a sinister personality bordering megalomania.

Moira's AWESOME!! :o

Just my two cents though.
It's statements like these that make Jetpack Cat less possible...
She's from battleborn
A bit of an odd spot since If they make a character that looks like they fit in overwatch, someone will say the devs aren't taking enough risks/ arent being original enough.

But, if they make something thats outside the box, people say that it doesn't fit with the game.
Probably a good rule of thumb is to withhold judgment until you interact with her properly in the game and see how it all pans out. Her aesthetic and role is close to Reaper's, so (to me) it feels like she -does- belong.

But it's all subjective. Just give her a chance. :)
Yesterday i tried a few minutes tge ptr. When i saw her in the menu screen, i thought "i dont know why people think that her style doesnt fit in overwatch"
Ok, her face is kind of aggressive, instead of having the gentle features of the other female characters. Even widowmaker looks more gentle when she smiles.

I once read, from a comic artist, that designing female and beautiful superheroes is complicated, because they look all the same. You can draw a big jaw in batman, superman or thor, and a small jaw in spiderman. But drawing supergirl with a big jaw... is strange

For me is ok to have other style of female characters, and exploring new kind of faces. That is why we want mama hong.
11/08/2017 06:45 AMPosted by INEEDHEALING
She's from battleborn

Yeah, in battleborn all characters look aggressive. She has that kind of aggressiveness and selfconfidence
Yes but I hope she gets that blackwatch mercy-like skin.
All the "new" characters are overdesigned and look like crap.

With the exception of Ana, which is a really great design.

But the rest? Horrible.
11/08/2017 06:58 AMPosted by Fuz
All the "new" characters are overdesigned and look like crap.

With the exception of Ana, which is a really great design.

But the rest? Horrible.

I completely disagree with this. Sombra/Doomfist/ANA are some of the coolest heroes they have. I guess it's why I wasn't so pleased with Moira. I wonder if blizzard rushed the design since everyone was complaining about lack of support options after new rez mechanic. I understand what blizzard was trying to get at with Moira and I feel like her back story is really cool but her look just doesn't go at all with her abilities/backstory. Hopefully they can make a skin that suits her well (yes I've seen all the skins)
I don't know why but for some reason she reminds me of that lady who used fans as weapons back in Battleborn. Maybe it's how they move cause it's sure not the attacks, but it just feels familiar with that.
Literally looks like something out of Battleborn
I’m not a fan of the Orbs. Feels like a generic ability that could have been given to any character. I don’t like the feel of it. It could have been a drone for example.
I think she looks weird, even fan art-y.
But that is open to interpretation, I'm sure some people like how she looks.

Regardless:
I think her actual abilities are very neon, obtrusive and distracting, anyone agree?

Edit: typos
11/08/2017 07:59 AMPosted by Chaogeo
I think she looks weird, even fan art-y.
But that is open to interpretation, I'm sure some people like how she looks.

Regardless:
I think he actual abilities are very neon, obtrusive and distracting, anyone agree?

I can agree with this but I think it's because I've been watching too many streams from Blizzcon where there was 11 Moiras and a Hanzo playing LOL