Christian Gamining Group <FoM>

General Discussion
Christian Gamining Group - Overwatch

We accept everyone, Trolls and Belligerent members get auto banned. Everyone deserves a home however.

<Fishers of Men> Is a Christian Gaming Community that is welcoming of anyone who needs a Stress and troll free home. We accept everyone, you do not need to be a Christian to join us. We base the ground rules of the community on Christian values and ask that every one of its members treats everyone they encounter with respect. Sure, we will run into a few trolls here and there. However, we power through and eliminate the childish or arrogant behavior. The goal of <FoM> is to allow Christian and non-Christian gamers to find a home and fellowship or create bonds with people that will last a long time.

<FoM> is not a Community that is limited to any one single game. The Community is designed for any game. The Community really exists on Discord the most. We are always looking to add new people and expand the mature and good playing experience. There is Christianity talk, Devotionals, and Prayer that happens within the community. We ask that you respect the wellbeing of its members and not ridicule based on religious beliefs. Games are meant to be played and enjoyed. Not to be feared or filled with anxiety. If you are looking for a home or even just people that will play games with you without judgement. Then come hang out with us. Below you will find the best ways to contact us.

You can always reach me via Battle Tag: Morrow#11282
Discord: http://discord.me/fom
Weren't you guys on Battlefield 2142???
Community schism and toxicity reaching point that faith-driven solutions are being advertised on front page of forums.

EDIT: I'll keep the downvotes for what I edited.
Leave us alone with your bull!@#$
How can you say you except trolls into a troll free home?
Is this for real?
Burn All HERETICS!... Cleanse this world with holy flames!
11/12/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Tuwiki
How can you say you except trolls into a troll free home?

By trying to convert them into not horrible people? I'd rather have a cup of tea with someone who occasionally quotes bible verses than someone who just screams profanity at the top of his lungs.

But maybe that's just me.
Why would you want toxic people to join your group? That's like asking someone to shoot you in your nether regions.
But do you accept those of different faiths, such as those who believe in the Iris?
11/12/2017 09:45 AMPosted by kosaba11
Why would you want toxic people to join your group? That's like asking someone to shoot you in your nether regions.

Itll hurt at first but eventually go away? Also it wont kill you if you get shot there.
11/12/2017 09:46 AMPosted by TheBILGE

TO THE DUNGEONS YOU GO!!
While I have nothing against a group like that I think it's hypocritical that the group advertising an LGBT group got downvoted. Treating others badly based on their orientation is disgustingly bad and yes that includes the het is ew people in shipping communities too not just homophobes
11/12/2017 10:05 AMPosted by ThePunisher
While I have nothing against a group like that I think it's hypocritical that the group advertising an LGBT group got downvoted. Treating others badly based on their orientation is disgustingly bad and yes that includes the het is ew people in shipping communities too not just homophobes
No s***. Many Christians are anti gay so of course if one is getting good responses the other will get downvoted.

And when I post about getting one (1) Hanukkah skin I get downvoted to oblivion and people SCREAM “NO RELIGION IN OVERWATCH!!!”
I don’t agree but people here are mad hypocritical and it leaves an awful taste in my mouth.
Deus Vult?
<Removed by moderator for extreme toxicity>
Wow, look at all the replys! Thanks for the pub! <3 all of you.