Reaper Buff?

General Discussion
Thoughts?
Reaper needs one of two things. This is purely based off my opinion.

First is an attack speed increase, why? Reaper uses two shotguns which in theory should actually be able to fire at the same time, though what i am suggesting is he has a faster 2 shots with the delay coming after that. So in short it would be a slight attack increase which supports his kit of get in, get a kill and get out (depending on the situation)

Or

Tighten his weapons spread a bit just so that it doesn't disperse so badly at mid range.

I believe the second would by far be more appealing since you are not crossing your fingers hoping that you can shave of that final sliver of hp off a fleeing target.

As a side note, i half wish i could shadowstep IN wrath form, it makes sense and to keep it in check when you re-materialize you are no longer in wrath form and can be taken out like a normal Shadowstep.

His damage, passive and ult are all fine though in my opinion.

(Kinda typed this out twice soooo this Control C/ V seemed faster)
Make Reaper fly in wraith form
Make him ride a motorcycle and have a flaming chain whip.
11/13/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Roomba

I 200% want this. Plz blizz!

voiced by nicholas cage.
Why the fv(k we don't have this ?
Now that i know this my life is pointless
NO.
As a Reaper main myself, I'll take a buff of any kind. Keep in mind my opinion is biased.
Lemme go find my suggestions and quote them here.

edit: couldn't find it.
Eh. He just needs spread reduction, more wraithform speed, and/or faster shadowstep casting time.
Either
A) Invulnerability for the first half of his Shadow Step
B) Right Click alternate fire which fires both shotguns at the same time, but has a 1.5 second cooldown on both primary and secondary fire.
He has several problems
He lacks range and mobility, is big and is loud... it's really hard to ger into his effective range, thus you will not be dealing good damage and your life stealing will not be that good

He is way to predictable die to his W+M1 playstyle, you can only fire and move forward while you are in combat, once you are ar critial hp the only thing you can do is wraith form( praying that the enemy doesnt hunt you down)

Shadowstep it's painfull to use,
Best tool to get you into unintended positions
Wraith form is slow, predictable, and anyone can chase you and kill you
The other flankers can do their jobs more reliably and more frequently with more options while doing it
Sorry for mei english
i wouldn't mind having it so my LMB is my left shotgun and RMB is my right shotgun so i can shoot em both or shoot 1 shotgun out first and then the second one , or have a little bit less spread so instaid of the people around my target i actually kill the target

And make his head a flaming skull

Blizzard, take notes. This is how you do a rework
Completely silent when shadow stepping.
Eeh. Would be nice if shadow step was faster or he didn't take full damage until the player was controlling him.
To be fair most of Reaper's ability feel old and outdated now. He's pretty much a noobstomper and his recent buff made it a decent counter to a triple tank setup, and that's about it.

The real question here is whether or not we should leave reaper into this niche or make him more versatile. What bothers me is that usually Roadhog does Reaper's job better imo.