General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
Guide please??
09/20/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Ares
Guide please??

Guide? What do you mean?

EDIT: Never mind.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Jeff pls ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Will I get banned if I say how to recreate the glitch? I know how.
09/20/2017 11:30 AMPosted by LetterZero
Will I get banned if I say how to recreate the glitch? I know how.

It is highly unlikely that you would get banned, because this bug it isn't an exploit, it isn't game breaking, and it only works in custom games (not competitive).
09/20/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Skrimiche

09/20/2017 10:36 AMPosted by DanJackson
could be interesting, but only if you make 12v12 maps

bastion war from the bastion flashback :D

12 attack bastion's vs 12 defense Reinhardt's. Who wins?
Okay well to recreate it go into a custom match and add the bots, then ingame kick them all. It will open the spots for players but the bots will still be there so once players join it's a match like in the video.

I saw this on a YouTube comment and posting it here for the person who asked.
09/20/2017 11:35 AMPosted by LetterZero
Okay well to recreate it go into a custom match and add the bots, then ingame kick them all. It will open the spots for players but the bots will still be there so once players join it's a match like in the video.

I saw this on a YouTube comment and posting it here for the person who asked.

Thanks so much for posting this guide!
I added LetterZero's guide to the OP. Not that I doubt LetterZero, but does it work for anyone else (I can't access OW atm)?
at the very least can we get 9v9?
09/20/2017 11:42 AMPosted by ElonMusk
I added LetterZero's guide to the OP. Not that I doubt LetterZero, but does it work for anyone else (I can't access OW atm)?

I haven't been able to test it myself as I'm at work still. It was a YouTube user who posted that for someone who asked. I'm curious and hopeful it works for everyone else too.
total mayhem on steroids
09/20/2017 11:43 AMPosted by shobro
at the very least can we get 9v9?

If we can have 1v1, 3v3, 4v4, and 6v6, I think OW could have room for 9v9 and 12v12!

Actually, from watching the video, OW CAN run a match with 24 people while having 60 fps+ and fine ping.

So yes, 9v9 and 12v12 can be supported (we would just need bigger + new maps).
09/20/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Aztekdude
Wait I'm so confused what the hell?
how is this possible?

Keyword: BUG
12v12 arcade for fun needs to happen for sure.
Yes please. I made a thread on this a few days ago and most said they would want this. It would be chaos. It would be unbalanced. It would be hectic. It would be fun.

It would give a place for people who want to just jump in a game, play their favorite hero and get just... Play. To practice their heroes. To be a %#%%*!@# if they wanted. It would benefit the community.

Exactly... Chaos.. Which is fun for a day or two.. Maybe a week but will die out fast. And yes. Unbalanced which means thread after thread will start popping up about balancing the heroes around 12v12.

No thanks. For a custom game mode sure.. Could be fun for a min but has no place in the core game.
09/20/2017 11:48 AMPosted by CptKittens
Yes please. I made a thread on this a few days ago and most said they would want this. It would be chaos. It would be unbalanced. It would be hectic. It would be fun.

It would give a place for people who want to just jump in a game, play their favorite hero and get just... Play. To practice their heroes. To be a %#%%*!@# if they wanted. It would benefit the community.

Exactly... Chaos.. Which is fun for a day or two.. Maybe a week but will die out fast. And yes. Unbalanced which means thread after thread will start popping up about balancing the heroes around 12v12.

No thanks. For a custom game mode sure.. Could be fun for a min but has no place in the core game.

If it were added to the game, you wouldn't be obligated to play it.
09/20/2017 11:48 AMPosted by CptKittens
Unbalanced which means thread after thread will start popping up about balancing the heroes around 12v12.

This rarely happened with Total Mayhem. :P
09/20/2017 10:13 AMPosted by ElonMusk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugy5Lg-VYT4

Blizzard, please add this as a gamemode and along with 12v12 compatible maps (or enlarged maps for 12v12)!

I want it too, but Blizzard can't do this because they pay for the servers because they won't let us run our own servers.