DPS Mains Wanted This!

General Discussion
I keep seeing the statement that DPS mains wanted the Mercy rework.

To my knowledge there was no subset of "mains" that wanted the rework. I never saw any evidence nor do I have any data supporting that the majority of people asking for Mercy changes were DPS mains. In reality it was all types of players.

All I see are a bunch of people latching on to the same talking point... "DPS mains wanted this"

My question is this... Is there anyone... anyone out there that can substantiate the claim that DPS mains wanted a Mercy rework with some kind of actual data or evidence?
I hated rez, but I want huge rez back instead of the tempo rezzes, it feels too strong.

I want rez removed all together, it's just a cancerous ability.

Also in an Ana main before you look at my QP stats lmao
All I know is that I wanted a Mercy rework as a Flex player. So it's false that only the dps mains are frustrated lol. It is equally frustrating to kill 2 players as Winston or Zen and have these kills get cancelled out right away.
09/20/2017 07:56 AMPosted by Zebulun
To my knowledge there was no subset of "mains" that wanted the rework.

It's pretty easy to check the profile of the posters and tell what characters they use.

09/20/2017 08:00 AMPosted by Saiyajin
All I know is that I wanted a Mercy rework as a Flex player. So it's false that only the dps mains are frustrated lol. It is equally frustrating to kill 2 players as Winston or Zen and have these kills get cancelled out right away.

Like this guy for example.
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback on the changes to Mercy and D.va in this most recent patch. However, as a way to consolidate feedback into one relevant thread we are going to lock this thread and redirect anyone who wants to voice their opinion to these threads instead:

Mercy: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759245843
D.Va: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759186319

Thanks everyone!