Support strike?

General Discussion
pain is an excellent teacher
I don't get it, all they're doing is trying to tune Mercy who is making every other support useless, they're buffing Ana which is a step in the right direction

So pretty much this is more a of a Mercy strike - seems the only one keeping the other 3 down in 1 in their own category
11/01/2017 09:34 PMPosted by Nippys
I don't get it, all they're doing is trying to tune Mercy who is making every other support useless, they're buffing Ana which is a step in the right direction

So pretty much this is more a of a Mercy strike - seems the only one keeping the other 3 down in 1 in their own category

Thank you.
11/01/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Itshighnoot
This is what kills the game...

Needless reworks kill the game. Mercy's hide and seek was fine. It gave her a unique gameplay mechanic that actually encouraged the enemy team to split up instead of playing in a death ball, and gave Mercy a reason to use her pistol to stay alive while separated from her team. Winning those duels was all skill. She wasn't unbalanced before her rework. Resurrect as an ultimate wasn't a problem for more than a year.

She needs to be reverted.
More like mercy strike, typical melodramercy mains, enjoy dropping to silver lmfao.

Mercy's nerf is a delight for other non mercy support players because we are no longer will be forced to play mercy when nobody else would.
11/01/2017 09:37 PMPosted by Orion
11/01/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Itshighnoot
This is what kills the game...

Needless reworks kill the game. Mercy's hide and seek was fine. It gave her a unique gameplay mechanic that actually encouraged the enemy team to split up instead of playing in a death ball, and gave Mercy a reason to use her pistol to stay alive while separated from her team. Winning those duels was all skill. She wasn't unbalanced before her rework. Resurrect as an ultimate wasn't a problem for more than a year.

She needs to be reverted.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA "unique gameplay mechanic"
what a funny joke
But seriously though, no can do. I gotta play Symmetra, it is important to me.

Especially the part when we get a Mercy that doesn't want to deal with risky resurrects and I get to teleport a bunch of people as the result.
I'll continue on playing Zenyatta. You people need to grow up if your lives revolve around Mercy. Maybe I'll finally be able to learn Ana.
11/01/2017 09:37 PMPosted by Orion
Resurrect as an ultimate wasn't a problem for more than a year.

I agree. No one minded it. Or at least it wasn't seen that big of an issue. Resurrect only became a problem when Ana wasn't viable because of her damage nerf.
Yeah, uh, so I kinda have this whole "Lucio" thing going on. Also if I say so myself, im pretty good at it.
11/01/2017 09:49 PMPosted by LucioisCute
Yeah, uh, so I kinda have this whole "Lucio" thing going on. Also if I say so myself, im pretty good at it.

Your battle tag. I like it.
11/01/2017 09:40 PMPosted by Josteen
More like mercy strike, typical melodramercy mains, enjoy dropping to silver lmfao.

Mercy's nerf is a delight for other non mercy support players because we are no longer will be forced to play mercy when nobody else would.

Mercy gets reworked

"Haha have fun dropping to silver, Mercy players."

A day or two later.

"OMG OMG PLS NERF 2 OP SHE CAN MOVE AND Things

It is funny how the first people to tell others to adapt or move on are the first to ask for nerfs themselves when they can't hit a defenseless target with big glowy wings.

Would you prefer to have a permanent tac visor on enemy mercies?
im not, i dont like playing the other roles
11/01/2017 10:51 PMPosted by OrpheusWolf
11/01/2017 09:40 PMPosted by Josteen

Mercy gets reworked

"Haha have fun dropping to silver, Mercy players."

A day or two later.

"OMG OMG PLS NERF 2 OP SHE CAN MOVE AND Things

It is funny how the first people to tell others to adapt or move on are the first to ask for nerfs themselves when they can't hit a defenseless target with big glowy wings.

Would you prefer to have a permanent tac visor on enemy mercies?

I was reffering to those who want to do the "support strike" because those people will drop for sure, amd btw i always said that the rework would make her really good, i tried it and even then i felt it was very powerful, but i was quite surprised at how OP it was on live, i know it will get nerfed for sure.
Or you could just get better at playing supports instead of complaining.

I'm looking forward to the free SR when all the bad Mercys get worse while the nerf doesn't affect me at all. :^)