Dear, reinhardt mains

General Discussion
Nerf bastion
11/03/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Juicy
What important lessons have you learned from new overwatch animated short?

The other lesson confirmed is that his assistant must be one of Torbjorn of the puissant manhood's innumerable brood.
We learned that Efi is slacking. Upgrade her with a melee sword. You are advised to stay back or I will stab you.
I learned that 2 Hammers are better than one.
I learned that my playstyle is the embodiment of Reinhardt. I shall never abandon you. I am your shield, i do not simply use it. The enemy is but fodder.

March forth, team. I shall clear a path.
11/03/2017 01:36 PMPosted by Templar569

The other lesson confirmed is that his assistant must be one of Torbjorn of the puissant manhood's innumerable brood.

Sorry, but she was Reinhardt's assistant and knew Torbjorn back when they were both in Overwatch.
Gee Balderich, how come Blizzard let's you have TWO hammers?
NEW ULTIMATE ALT USE - BLAAAAAAAAAADESTORM
11/03/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Cusashorn
11/03/2017 01:36 PMPosted by Templar569

Sorry, but she was Reinhardt's assistant and knew Torbjorn back when they were both in Overwatch.

"Papa told me after so many years of service, you gave Overwatch everything." I suppose it could be another man she's referring to, but why wouldn't it be Torbjorn? She even has his tattoo. Maybe I missed some lore, and if I did feel fre to point me to the right spot, and I'll admit you were right, but based on this it seems pretty clear.
We need that female crusader skin (with voicelines pls).
2 hammers is cooler than 1?
This is the content I come here for.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

She literally started a sentence with "Papa told me"

Edit: Someone got to it before me. Lol
11/03/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Yangarang

She literally started a sentence with "Papa told me"

For all we know, Reyes or Morrison could be her papa.
If you are arrogant and overconfident, just charge into the enemy, and let your team mates save you on the cost of their own life, and you get recruited to the elite than.
11/03/2017 01:15 PMPosted by OutOfMana
When in doubt - charge at the biggest enemy. Also if your sheild fails - bodyblocking is just as effective.

This.
i should be able to dual wield,and also move as fast like the animated short
Body blocking is a legit tactic!

ROFL you win Overwatch
11/03/2017 01:21 PMPosted by Amanamunos
that we need dual wield rocket hammers
Why can I only upvote this once? It deserves so much more upvotes.