Brag About Yourself

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
an ulting winston on nepal sanctum was going over the gap between the point and high ground when i put him to sleep forever
Quintuple kill with mercy alone and two Rez after it.
Wow. This post blew up overnight! I love reading all these comments!
Last night my aim was god-like and I went on a huge winning streak.
In season 4, got to top 500 using (almost) only Sombra without using voice chat and maintaining 55-60% (peaked 70%) win ratio with her while climbing
I don't give a crap about META. I switch to what the team needs.

Seriously, how are we going to counter a Pharah with:

Lucio, Roadhog, Junkrat, D.va, Mercy? I'll pick 76 or Bastion for AA defense.
10/29/2017 11:40 AMPosted by Amag203
I don't give a crap about META. I switch to what the team needs.

Seriously, how are we going to counter a Pharah with:

Lucio, Roadhog, Junkrat, D.va, Mercy? I'll pick 76 or Bastion for AA defense.

Now you have me thinking about an AA gun skin for Bastion......

10/29/2017 11:36 AMPosted by Cr0ssfad3
In season 4, got to top 500 using (almost) only Sombra without using voice chat and maintaining 55-60% (peaked 70%) win ratio with her while climbing

Good job! Sombra is a hard character, I'm very impressed that you reached Top 500 using her. That's pure skill!

10/29/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Mac
Last night my aim was god-like and I went on a huge winning streak.

Good job. Keep it up!
I am a pretty damn good Dva. Maybe it's my ego, but I'm absolutely sure that i'm have the potential to become one of the best dvas in the world. As both baby dva and mech dva, I can absolutely wreck the other team, either through elimations, objective time, or getting key kills to push the objective and create momentum. I swear, there's been times when I'm not focused at all by other teams, and I can sustain a single life by 3 or 4 extra mechs, and because I have a lot of experience with tracer and mercy, as well as with soldier and lucio, Ive learned how to keep myself alive as very vulnerable targets. But, if I'm dva and my team around me is also sharing the same ideals, the game will be a win, no doubt about it. Bring on the nerfs, the buffs, whatever; i'll be one of the best dvas no matter what the situation. You can count on it.
10/29/2017 12:00 PMPosted by seyernivekk
I am a pretty damn good Dva. Maybe it's my ego, but I'm absolutely sure that i'm have the potential to become one of the best dvas in the world. As both baby dva and mech dva, I can absolutely wreck the other team, either through elimations, objective time, or getting key kills to push the objective and create momentum. I swear, there's been times when I'm not focused at all by other teams, and I can sustain a single life by 3 or 4 extra mechs, and because I have a lot of experience with tracer and mercy, as well as with soldier and lucio, Ive learned how to keep myself alive as very vulnerable targets. But, if I'm dva and my team around me is also sharing the same ideals, the game will be a win, no doubt about it. Bring on the nerds, the buffs, whatever; i'll be one of the best dvas no matter what the situation. You can count on it.

That's the spirit!!!!
Got a kill with Ana's sleep dart. ;) Best feeling in the world when you see that pop up in the kill feed.
I've got 1000 hours on Lucio. Muscle memory.
I’m probably the best at holding capture points as Mei while waiting for the rest of my teammates to get back from spawn.

I’m also pretty good at pissing the enemy team off with Mei and Symmetra. When they start chasing me instead of going for the point, I know I’m doing a good job.
Lucio on Nepal in comp game, we were getting dominated first game and it was the first match still and we just got the point before the enemy team capped it. Managed to hold it for a long time and about at 85% capture the enemy team came along and did a massive push. It is the map with the huge drop on one half of the point. Enemy rein got nano boost and went to ult but he made the mistake of walking past the stairs so as he was just about to hit the ground I booped him into the bottomless pit. If the ult went off everyone would of been caught and we would of been wiped and the enemy team would of captured the first point. Of course though, my team didn't see because they were dealing with the genji who was behind them and who had just ulted(which I also blocked with my ult). No one saw the play but I was so happy when I did this I actually squealed in joy. Happened about 3 days ago!
I solo queued from Bronze to Diamond.
I'm really handsome.
XD
Took out the Pharmercy.
With Symmetra.
No turrets, either.

Concussed a nanoboosted Reinhardt off the edge of Nepal: Sanctum right after he ulted.

Same game: Concussed the reinhardt off the edge, killed Ana, assisted on Mei. Mercy uses rez (old version). Pop barrage at the same time as our Ana nanoboosts me. Get a triple kill (Ana, Mei, Symmetra) and Sym's teleporter.

Playing Symmetra on CTR. Nobody has scored. Around 1 minute left on the timer. Think "screw it" abandon our flag to push with 3 other teammates.
Get to the enemy flag. Kill Symmetra, kill Junkrat and his trap. Enemy D.Va and Pharah use ults. Pharah wasn't aiming at me but D.Va had launched her ult into the air right on top of us. It was flying in an arc and was timed so that it would explode midair. I had to release Symmetra's barrier at JUST the right moment to save myself.
Which I did! But my 3 teammates died. Area is clear, I hop on their flag and capture it. Ran back to our base and capture just before the time ran out, with Pharah dogging me the whole way.
D.Va got POTG with the triple ult, but I know whose play REALLY saved the game.
I have one of the most evenly balanced hero playtime distributions in this entire game's population.

#MulticlassMasterRace
I have been taking up more of a tanking healing role as of late and I always have been really fantastic with Ana. I even remember solo healing a game as her against an Ana/Mercy combo and out healing both of them because I had good protection.
It was mid season 6, on eichenwalde. The game was tied up 3-3, I was playing Mcree. We had just ended the defending round the game was now 5-3. I was at 63 Kills when our attacking round started. We took the first point by storm, our genji and I were popping off and killing everyone! As we pushed the payload the enemy team pick some hard counters. We were 10 meters away from winning but it was overtime! A junk riptired and killed 3 of us. I had my ult... Our ana nano boosted me. I canceled my ult and then went on to kill every single person on the enemy team and proceeded to win. A nano boosted mcree is a dangerous mcree kids!
My absolute favorite thing is when I spawn as Hanzo in Mystery Heroes and get headshots right off the bat. Just a couple days ago, my team was defending the second point in Hanamura, and I had died a few times, but then I spawned in as Hanzo, walked out the door and instantly headshot a Doomfist that was walking across the upper level. Gave me such a confidence boost that I ended up staying as Hanzo for the entirety of the rest of the match and got PotG by ulting on three people in a hallway.

Betcha can’t tell who MY main is ROFL