Ana Buff

General Discussion
It's. About. Damn. Time. My god, I can kill flankers now. If only it was 75 Damage... I could kill Tracer in 2 shots.
Sleeping her will do the job.
i think they didnt want us to be able to 2 shot tracer because honestly thats a bit overkill, 3 shots will be nice to have again
Hopefully if she's good next patch I can finally use a support to fill with.
10/31/2017 10:43 PMPosted by spunkin49
i think they didnt want us to be able to 2 shot tracer because honestly thats a bit overkill, 3 shots will be nice to have again

Why is it overkill to be able to 2 shot someone who is probably the hardest to hit in the game, small hitbox, extremely fast moving target that can blink and more importantly recall and regain lost HP while leaving you having to reacquire her?
10/31/2017 10:43 PMPosted by spunkin49

They just dont want a Hard Counter for their beloved posterchild
I lit a fat doink in celebration of the buff
You are not supposed to be killing flankers dont you now?
Makes her good against Pharah and that is good enough for me.
11/01/2017 12:24 AMPosted by Mikeyo
You are not supposed to be killing flankers dont you now?

Well obviously. You're supposed to give them a cup of tea and some candy. Maybe slip them five bucks under the table when mom's not watching.
I'm a Tracer main myself and I won't really care if she could 2 shot me, just as long as it isn't instant, which it isn't with Ana since she has the thing where damage takes a bit time, giving me the time to recall.

But why I disagree with 75 damage is because what would McCree be if Ana did more damage (+ no damage fall off)
She also have a grenade that deals damage AND deny enemy healing/increase allie healing. Aswell as a sleep dart, that lasts longer than the flashbang.

We need all hereos to different, not make hereos that are better versions of others.

In my opinion, 70 damage is fine. You can 3-shot again, while not be a Tracer counter and a support version of McCree. So it's a win win
The worst feeling is when you actually land the sleepdart on her, do your combo, and she's still alive and rewinds.
I am excited for the buff too. Flankers should be afraid, not just jump on a free kill.
11/01/2017 02:43 AMPosted by Akaro
The worst feeling is when you actually land the sleepdart on her, do your combo, and she's still alive and rewinds.

Theres a certain time you have to do a combo to prevent that sorta thing from happening. You have to wait for the right time, where they get locked in the animation of waking up so they cant survive. Works well with 200hp heroes. Should be fine with Tracer I think.

I remember a video where a pro said you have to wait for a sound que during their sleep to combo people 100% of the time.
you can always 2-Shot and melee. 2 shots will take off 140 out of her 150 health, which is an impressive amount.
11/01/2017 02:48 AMPosted by TOEǶ

I remember a video where a pro said you have to wait for a sound que during their sleep to combo people 100% of the time.

Whats the reason? Why wait till the sound queue? Is the animation longer then?
We can't kill the Tracers in two shots, but the damage increase is still enough to back the tracer off, or just getting a little support from one of your teammates is enough to finish her off.

It's a good change. Finally.
11/01/2017 02:51 AMPosted by Manular
11/01/2017 02:48 AMPosted by TOEǶ

Whats the reason? Why wait till the sound queue? Is the animation longer then?

They get stuck in animation and cant use their abilities. Quite tricky to land of but you can get used to it. Can make Sleep a guaranteed kill for 200HP heroes.
Think the Ana buff is great but its too drastic.

this means she can three shot ANYONE who isnt a tank (bar reaper, bastion, doomfist). That just makes her a dps now.

The buff idea is good but i think a buff to 65 would be good to get three shots to total to 195. making her less of a DPS but enough to deal enough damage to protect herself.

I am saying as a pharah main, Hit by ana three times and im dead seems OP, and as an ana player, I feel it is too much damage, it will make me play for offensive than defensive.