torb nerf

General Discussion
could you plz drop torbs turret range its 10 meters away or someting im am jumping aut of spam whith pharah on lunar colony pharah i turn the corner 2 meters and then i got shoot and i cant evenn normal se it plz nerf him or nerf his damage
It's at the back of the point, slanted on the bend. Pharah on Attack has an annoying time with first point.
Sad thing is I don't think he's joking…
Git gud
Wow
Honestly, they're right, Torb does need a nerf, his turret does to much damage and it has Aim-bot
12/06/2017 07:36 PMPosted by ShovelKnight
Honestly, they're right, Torb does need a nerf, his turret does to much damage and it has Aim-bot
IT CANT MOVE. SHOOT IT.
I thought these kinds of threads were a myth
GTFO
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT TORB'S BABY?

also here's a tip in case you were being serious:
shoot Torb's turret from behind cover. poke out and take shots at it.
some 8 times out of 10 you should be able to destroy it.
if it's guarded by a shield, then you're going to have to coordinate
with your team a bit, but it's doable. c;
"RISE FROM THE DEAD"
12/06/2017 07:36 PMPosted by ShovelKnight

Wait, so I'm not alone in thinking that his turret does too much damage? Thanks goodness!
If you're playing on console, you should say something.

Because on PC, Torb's turret is a JOKE... and it does more damage than on console!!!
11/05/2017 07:33 AMPosted by AndyR
could you plz drop torbs turret range its 10 meters away or someting im am jumping aut of spam whith pharah on lunar colony pharah i turn the corner 2 meters and then i got shoot and i cant evenn normal se it plz nerf him or nerf his damage

I too have felt the range is ridiculous at times. But I guess the low hp and set up animation of the turret makes it balanced
All these Torb meme threads have got to stop - they aren't funny and they don't add anything to any discussion
Without the turret torb is useless... if you take his turret you can remove our beloved dwarf.

Everything is fine. LTP there are several ways to kill a turret .... you have to be weak when you complain about torbjörn.... Fokus Fire , done.... blocking wir Mei, done. Winston bubble and attack, done.... Orisa, done... pharah on Range and 3 -4 rockets... done.... you are just not good...
Why nerf Torb? Moira already makes him obsolete.
torbs doing his job? NERF HIM
Pharah has 0 fall off damage. You can be 50 meters away from it and kill it without the turret seeing you and without your rockets doing any less damage. You have no reason to be that close to the turret.

Take advantage of that. Get far away and spam rockets at it until the turret/torb are dead.
12/07/2017 02:02 AMPosted by FaylenSol
Pharah has 0 fall off damage. You can be 50 meters away from it and kill it without the turret seeing you and without your rockets doing any less damage. You have no reason to be that close to the turret.

Take advantage of that. Get far away and spam rockets at it until the turret/torb are dead.

Not always possible of course, but one should simply outrange it whenever it's positioned so you can