TANK MAINS assemble!! It's time we answer the call!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 39 40 41 64 Next
11/16/2017 01:06 PMPosted by RichC
11/16/2017 11:45 AMPosted by jokerpenguin
In the list my name appears as okerpenguin instead of jokerpenguin.

Fix'd that for us comrade!

Tank you
this thread made me want to play the game again :). keep going guys this is epic
i have regained my trust in the players of this game
I'm not moving.
This thread just oozes positive vibes. Whether you play support, DPS or a fellow tank, we will always have a barrier or use our body to protect you.
Signing in....now GET BEHIND ME!
Roadhog: Want some TRIPLE TANK META WITH A SIDE OF A LARGE ANA B?!?!
I LOVE THIS PLACE ;A;
Does it count if I only play the tanks that are effectively DPS heroes that give up mobility for durability?
I interpret this thread as a massive gathering in Eichenwalde castle. Players, who have received the message, are marshaled within the fortress’ walls, to support RichC, and to rally the tanks in the largest call to arms ever witnessed by Overwatch kind.

It is a union. A union of mechs, hooks, gorillas, omnics, players of all kinds; open not only to tank mains, but to everyone. The call has been answered, and people have come, to share their tales of glory. To celebrate with a pint, to laugh, and to overall bask in this victory for the Overwatch community.

Tis’ truly a great day to be an Overwatch player.

(I put way too much effort into typing this comment :/)
11/16/2017 02:44 PMPosted by AmateurDoc
I interpret this thread as a massive gathering in Eichenwalde castle. Players, who have received the message, are marshaled within the fortress’ walls, to support RichC, and to rally the tanks in the largest call to arms ever witnessed by Overwatch kind.

It is a union. A union of mechs, hooks, gorillas, omnics, players of all kinds; open not only to tank mains, but to everyone. The call has been answered, and people have come, to share their tales of glory. To celebrate with a pint, to laugh, and to overall bask in this victory for the Overwatch community.

No sir, it was not too much effort. The only thing missing was music.
I DRINK TO YOU FRIEND!
As a Reaper main, I love all the tanks <3
Add me to the list baby. Dva reporting in.
11/16/2017 02:47 PMPosted by Jurgis
11/16/2017 02:44 PMPosted by AmateurDoc

No sir, it was not too much effort. The only thing missing was music.
I DRINK TO YOU FRIEND!

Cheers, comrade!
You have my slightly dusty yet perfectly serviceable hammer!

HONOUR! JUSTICE! REINHARDT REINHARDT REINHARDT! HAH HA!
I must answer the call ! Tank mains, i love each and everyone of you. May we keep protecting the people until the very end !

Live with honor, die with glory
FINALLY A TANK POST!!! I'M IN!!!
We Stand As One!!
As an Ana main that plays Rein as well, I answer the call!

No longer will support mains be afraid! I will be their shield! I’ve been in their situation, and I stand by them as brothers and sisters in combat!

For Honor and Justice!