TANK MAINS assemble!! It's time we answer the call!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 58 59 60 64 Next
Widow main since the beginning

Doesnt mean I play other heroes, though.
Recently started to main Zarya and realized I have a big impact with her in many games.

This is a nice post

--> I answer the call, RichC.

Zarya, reporting for duty. Ready for Battle! Together we are strong! Barrier's on you, go! Maximum charge! My strength unleashed! Feel the gravity!
Defense Matrix activated!! Heeeyyy... the button is stuck agaaaaain?!
CptODIX Online...
I hear your call very clear RichC (im late tho....) and im fully support the call

Being DVA main since i start play Overwatch, and damn she never dissapoint me....

I shall keep my DM from raining justice
I will ram those edgelord into oblivion
I gonna rain some mtndew missile for whoever bully our beloved support
And i will sacrifice my mech to make sure nobody near the Payload

Damn, finally post with positivity.....
01/07/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Casdir
<span class="truncated">...</span>it's all fun and games. It spreads positivity. Who gave you the right to come here and spread negativity? be gone.
Doesn't change the fact that it's super childish and cringy. Here, take a cookie my child. Think about all the baddies that you're going to hack with your super awesome hacking gloves! *cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
SO WHAT, do you go up to people and tell them what they're doing is cringy? so what if it is. What's life without cringy things and moments. Oh look, that's cringy, better tell them that it is and spread negativity because it's childish and cringy... gosh sometimes I don't understand humans.
...Doesn't change the fact that it's super childish and cringy. Here, take a cookie my child. Think about all the baddies that you're going to hack with your super awesome hacking gloves! *cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
SO WHAT, do you go up to people and tell them what they're doing is cringy? so what if it is. What's life without cringy things and moments. Oh look, that's cringy, better tell them that it is and spread negativity because it's childish and cringy... gosh sometimes I don't understand humans.
They are just trolling and trying to get a rise out of someone and since nobody is getting mad they are left with basic insults and repetition. Apparently being respectful caring and open to team work is cringe worthy. If so I am proud to simultaneously shield you all and make them cringe. Best thing to do at this point is to ignore and stay the course everyone. The call will still be getting answers long after Casdir is done trolling. Live with honor, Die with Glory.
Tank me daddy.
Yes! That's what tanks are about! They are the backbone of a good team comp.
HOOK

LINE

and SINKER!
This thread is an oasis in the desert...

group up fellow tanks !
As a Roadhog main, I support this 110%! Ich bin bei dir, Bruder!
Thanks again for being the backbone of the team guys (and gals).
i will be your shield!
Finally time we got some recognition, i wana hook em and cook em again
YES! WE ARE THE BACKBONE ON THE FRONTLINE!
Zarya main is here

but as old reaper main I can't see here any tanks. All what I see are some walking health packs
As a Bastion Main, i feel bad that i must counter you when we find ourselves to be Enemies.. But to find a Tank main on My own side of the fight, is a Blessing.

I highly Respect you, Tank Mains.
Thank you for Protecting Me, and My Ganymede. :3

I can remember a Specific Game On Watchpoint Gibraltar In which a Reinhardt Main on my team, saw that the enemy D.Va Was trying to Solo ult me (As Bastion) In a Corner, He then Charged Out of the main fight (Pinning the Bomb) And shielding It before it took us both out. That, is a True Hero.
11/11/2017 10:24 PMPosted by RichC
Yes my brothers and sisters, we will shield our beloved Torb mains and their babies. We will shield our Bastions and their birdies. We will dive in with our Genjis and Tracers with our missile Mech Goddess and peanut-butter addicted Scientist. We will Graviton combo with our Hanzo & Doomfist brothers to make their lives easier. We will bring forth the apocalypse with Road Hog when our team is short on heals to make our solo healer's life a little better.

That's right my fellow Overwatch players:
We will peel, bump, hook, DM, bubble, and swat away those enemy flankers to protect our beloved support players.

We don't care about your meta, we don't care about what hero you pick, so long as you give us your 110% best effort on the field of battle, we will back you up to the bloody end! We are your tanks! We have one job! To build around YOU! We help initiate the fight when needed, we help our dps players take space to secure kills, we make sweet love to the objective, and we ALWAYS try to have our eye on our lovely support players.

We are the tanks of Overwatch. And we are damn proud to be fighting right beside you. Play who you want, but give us your best, because we promise we will give you our best!

-This message brought to you by your Tank Main RichC-

Hello there fellow tank main! Here is one more to answer the call!
Mainly playing Reinhardt, also Orisa (shield play is important to me) Always doing my best to keep the damage to minimal and help the supports to stay alive, shield the turrets when possible and needed.
I will give my best everytime! Thou not always will it play out as well as i would plan to, mistakes happen to everyone and it just has to be accepted. It's not fair to expect the high heavens from the players and then blame them when they cant meet your expectations. After all, we're all individuals, we all have our own play styles, but together we can be strong!
Ana main answering the call!
I will give you my 110% to keep you alive my tank brothers :D