TANK MAINS assemble!! It's time we answer the call!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 62 63 64 Next
*List fully Updated*
840+ have answered the call.
01/28/2018 10:15 AMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
is there any chance someone can review my video of d.va and give me some tips? warning only watch if you are extremely bored with nothing else to do because its not the best gameplay, i am happy with how much damage i blocked but not too happy with anything else

i do play a bit of D.va not a huge amount but i want to use her more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1o14kjIJ0&feature=youtu.be

thank you for any advice whatsoever but its fine if no one wants to watch it, there was some toxicity and i tried to distract people towards the match but it didnt really work

Nice job. I'm learning her myself. I would say you can be a little passive at times. Remember that you can use your boosters to bully the squishies. 10:05 would be an example of where you could have done this, even with low HP. You're already in the fray with not much chance of getting out safely. Might as well rough some people up.

A counterpoint to that would be that at 14:55, you might have been better off falling back to one or both of those big health packs before the choke before diving in (similar to how you ended up doing at 17:45).

Last thing, I would say 15:30 might have been a good spot to launch your nuke into the crowd instead of waiting to shoot it straight up at 15:53 when most of your opposition had been killed off. If you're doing it for suppression, might want to launch it down the hallway to the left where people would be coming back towards the point, whether they are or not.

I have less hours on her than you do so in no way do I pretend to be any sort of expert on her. Just one person's perspective.

No time with her yet on comp, so I'll put up a couple of my quick matches.

This one didn't start off so well, so probably some things worth criticizing here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2-hDCF6T0

This one I felt went pretty darn well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4sYm64lFWQ
01/28/2018 12:27 PMPosted by RichC
*List fully Updated*
840+ have answered the call.
It’s good to see this caliber of tank players just from one forum post, it’s so nice to see people maining heroes not named Angela, Lena or Genji
It was an honor sharing this thread with you Comrades.
I'll see you on the other side. My shield will be waiting.
02/18/2018 10:37 PMPosted by RichC

It was a pleasure, now lets rock the new forums as we did this one.

I might cry ;_;
Onwards, men! We shall deliver this into the new forums!
Don't worry, we tanks will always answer the call. Even on the the forums 2.0.
02/18/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Fragehardt
Don't worry, we tanks will always answer the call. Even on the the forums 2.0.

Into the darkness we march with honor, and come the day we arise with glory newly won!

(#WorstMotivationalPostEver)
I support this
Tank main here! My motto: die first, die hard, sell our lives dearly for the rest of the team!
HEAR! HEAR! I'm gladly to always protect my fellow comrades!!

#41 here: sIgn me up for the next one!
Officially, off to the next frontier of the forums. See y'all on the other side. Carrying Orisa and Roadhog along side me.
11/14/2017 06:32 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Live with Honor, RichC!

I have 240+ hours on Tank Heroes. I'll be your shield!

I am a selfish tank I play roadhog, who needs heals not me. Who lets widow snipe them just to heal for 15% ult charge cause widows ult is useless especially when your wearing the butcher skin. Jeff give me a stitches skin i know i can win more games with that one.

Best thing about roadhog is putting doomfist in there place, and doing the Roadhog Twist
Can I get in on this?

Rein main in comp.
Since the forums are being reset tomorrow, I wanted to come here and say goodbye to this beautiful post.
02/19/2018 02:00 AMPosted by Zaydar
Since the forums are being reset tomorrow, I wanted to come here and say goodbye to this beautiful post.
You don't want to remind me of the upcoming doom called forum reset. :'(

It's posts like these that cheer up the mood among bajjilion threads about nerfs and toxicity. Please, let something like this come up again on the new forums. See ya again my fellow comrades!
I do enjoy a good round with Winston
amazing thread, post like this make me proud to be a tank main. Live with honor brother and sisters of the shield.