Anyone else getting fed up with the balancing going on?

General Discussion
The balancing team needs replacement imho. This is outrageous.
almost like they do it on purpose. seriously playerbase is in full meltdown mode. wtf are they thinking.
well its really annoying that they spend so much time on 1 hero when half of the roster is untouched and broken.

they need to change a hero 4 times and most of the times revert the changes, i guess they arent really suited for the job.
Did you think that the 152 threads a day about how overpowered Mercy is was going to go unnoticed?
Balancing team? What balance?
10/04/2017 05:21 PMPosted by Pierrito
Balancing team? What balance?

Balance revolves buffing Genji as much as possible before the community gets an angry fit.
Yes they are literally reinventing the [removed] wheel.
I'm just instalocking Genji now.
10/04/2017 05:32 PMPosted by Irres
I'm just instalocking Genji now.

Same and if Genji is taken I will just go his brother -- Hanzo.
"Hey guys we are going to rework this healer and make her FUN for once, instead of hiding and saving ult behind a corner until team is dead.
(1 week later)Err so yeah...lets take away that fun and give it to genji"
10/04/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Deventh
You're only NOW figuring this out?

Better late than never I guess.
Yes, I am very frustrated with recent "balance". I already dropped my main (D.Va), and I'm about to just drop the rest of the game with her.
10/04/2017 06:05 PMPosted by IAmTheWalrus
Yes, I am very frustrated with recent "balance". I already dropped my main (D.Va), and I'm about to just drop the rest of the game with her.

Sadly balancing is just half the problem the game has.
Competitive is pure [removed] show and a half and pure RNG. Quick play is just 5-6 people insta locking dps and arcade gets boring super fast. The game is going stale very fast. And these recent changes only help the process.
10/04/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Deventh

Make a productive post either clearly stating an issue that you're having or make a productive suggestion.

We won't tolerate demands of "people being replaced" on these forums.

See you in 30 days.