Congratz Blizzard!

General Discussion
You have the !@#$ties, most toxic community in gaming history! I honestly do not know how you managed to do it. I never though any game could surpass Leauge of Legends in toxicness, but somehow Overwatch did.

I'm honestly contemplating qutting, because I've become so toxic during my stay here. I just can't handle it anymore.
So it should be clear that it is not game company but rather the people that play the game are poopie?

Why poop on blizzard if its the fault of immature selfish people?
10/22/2017 05:44 AMPosted by Eddimame

nature vs nurture m8
10/22/2017 05:34 AMPosted by Beast
You have the !@#$ties, most toxic community in gaming history! I honestly do not know how you managed to do it. I never though any game could surpass Leauge of Legends in toxicness, but somehow Overwatch did.

I'm honestly contemplating qutting, because I've become so toxic during my stay here. I just can't handle it anymore.

The toxicity isn't Blizzard's fault, it's the players. If you don't like it, try to relax and get others to as well.
10/22/2017 05:49 AMPosted by SgtDonut99
10/22/2017 05:34 AMPosted by Beast

The toxicity isn't Blizzard's fault, it's the players. If you don't like it, try to relax and get others to as well.

Blizzard isn't doing much against it though. So really, it is actually their fault. Riot, for example, has implemented the Honor system to Leauge of Legends, and after that, toxicity has sunk dramatically. Proper punishments also helps. And Blizzard does neither of these.
So it should be clear that it is not game company but rather the people that play the game are poopie?

blah blah report system blah blah 1 year in
10/22/2017 05:49 AMPosted by SgtDonut99

Its cause and effect really. Blizzard does a lot of things that agitate the community and then does nothing to resolve it, often times out of sheer stubbornness, leading to those people becoming toxic and turning others toxic in return. Creating a self feeding spiral of hatred that goes out of control and is hard to stop. Then Blizzard keeps doing things that creates further agitation and the cycle picks up speed.

If you look at it, the majority of the toxicity is spawned as a direct result of Blizzard's balancing practices. So Blizzard is at fault for helping create the problem, and also at fault for not properly taking care of it.
I really dno where you find such ammount of toxic players, sure one here and there, but almost all my games in mid elo are free of toxic players, QP games are friendly aswell, I can name you +50 online games that are 5000x more toxic.
10/22/2017 05:55 AMPosted by HappyFeet

blah blah report system blah blah 1 year in

Oh im not saying it will get better or to cut blizzard some slack. Just saying the game is fine...but the people are facked.