[MEGATHREAD-UNCAPPED] Symmetras place in the game

General Discussion
Prev 1 172 173 174 313 Next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n-1sEoZHQU
YOU GUYS, YOUR OVERWATCH DID IT!
YOUR OVERWATCH MADE A VID ON SYM THESE GUYS SAVED US
Wow, finally some acknowledgement after Freedo (yes I’m gonna call him out for being that ignorant about Sym a few weeks ago) said she was in a good place. Credit where credit is due though, their exposure is seriously helpful and I appreciate it a lot.
12/15/2017 02:29 PMPosted by AConstelle

lmfao I still cant stand them
Yes thank you YOUR OVERWATCH! Thank you!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!!!
Also, the way he talks about the SR system affecting Symmetra, and the changes making it harder for Sym mains to rank up, shows he has no understanding of Symmetra and how she was gaining SR before. A lot of Symmetra mains reported having lower SR gains because of the comparative SR system, not gaining more because they're being compared to other Syms, the way Freedo makes it out to be. If anything, this change is going to help Symmetra's SR gains because her performance in game isn't going to be compared to just first point defense Symmetra's, and how well you're doing on her compared to those players. Attack Symmetra's will probably gain MORE SR now.
12/15/2017 02:41 PMPosted by Brady
Also, the way he talks about the SR system affecting Symmetra, and the changes making it harder for Sym mains to rank up, shows he has no understanding of Symmetra and how she was gaining SR before. A lot of Symmetra mains reported having lower SR gains because of the comparative SR system, not gaining more because they're being compared to other Syms, the way Freedo makes it out to be. If anything, this change is going to help Symmetra's SR gains because her performance in game isn't going to be compared to just first point defense Symmetra's, and how well you're doing on her compared to those players. Attack Symmetra's will probably gain MORE SR now.
BE HAPPY THEY NEVER PLAY SYM AND ALL NON SYM MAINS HATE HER AND THEY CAME IN BEING REASONABLE PPL AND ACTUALL DID SOMETHING

THEY ARE GODS TO SYM MAINS
The only thing he did wrong in his video so far, is saying Sym gains more SR and loses less SR! Like seriously people, she gains little and loses a lot! We climb because we WIN!
12/15/2017 02:44 PMPosted by DrFate
12/15/2017 02:41 PMPosted by Brady
BE HAPPY THEY NEVER PLAY SYM AND ALL NON SYM MAINS HATE HER AND THEY CAME IN BEING REASONABLE PPL AND ACTUALL DID SOMETHING

lmfao two weeks go they refused to talk about her and were calling her balanced. They've essentially refused to talk about her for over a year. They're only talking about her now because her nonexistent esports pick rates demand people to talk about her.
12/15/2017 02:46 PMPosted by Brady
... BE HAPPY THEY NEVER PLAY SYM AND ALL NON SYM MAINS HATE HER AND THEY CAME IN BEING REASONABLE PPL AND ACTUALL DID SOMETHING

lmfao two weeks go they refused to talk about her and were calling her balanced. They've essentially refused to talk about her for over a year. They're only talking about her now because her nonexistent esports pick rates demand people to talk about her.

Yep I totally agree with you but hey at least this will shine a light on her issues and hopefully BLIZZARD WILL RESPOND!
they dont even have Symmetra game play because they literally don't play her!
12/15/2017 02:29 PMPosted by AConstelle
YESSSSS!!!!!
I wrote on one of their old videos and asked them to please make a video. I’m SOOOOO glad they did, this is awesome!!! The devs CANT possibly continue to ignore Symmetra after this video!!!
Just make her RMB do 450 damage if you hit the ground anywhere near a hero. That's totally OK and Fair so long as the hero's otherwise broken, right?
I was feeling like !@#$ when Stevo was banned earlier today but this video has changed my mood. Thanks YOUR OVERWATCH <3
12/15/2017 02:46 PMPosted by Brady
... BE HAPPY THEY NEVER PLAY SYM AND ALL NON SYM MAINS HATE HER AND THEY CAME IN BEING REASONABLE PPL AND ACTUALL DID SOMETHING

oh my god be thankful

No other youtuber would care about sym you know First hand how no one cares about her

They made the effort to help her when no other non sym main would. They are legends
While the SR argument wasn't entirely true, Eddy does come to the same conclusion as most of the suggestions on the thread. That being she doesn't have an active support and she suffers from having her kit revolve around her ults like Old Mercy.
Literally going to watch every vid and every add in its entirety for your overwatch until I die
FINALLY ! Let's hope we can look forward new videos, blues posts and changes !