[MEGATHREAD-UNCAPPED] Symmetras place in the game

General Discussion
Prev 1 311 312 313
02/20/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Akoyumi
For the last time, SYMMETRA IS FINE!!!
Well the devs and over at least 3000 ppl disagree with u
02/20/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Polyrhythm
02/20/2018 10:31 AMPosted by DrFate
Hey guys I was thinking of doing some VOD reviews for sym so if you guys want any VODS reviewed I'd be happy to help

Context about me is that I started bronze and climbed up to a peak of 4125 over the course of 8 seasones and I have stayed gm this seasone mostly I just recently have decayed a bit

So I may be doing VOD reviews and I'd love to do VOD reviews of people on this thread since this thread means so much too me

I don't really know how to do VODS, could you explain that part to me first lol
Sure

You just record a video of you playing your average performance and I record me critiquing it and giving you advise on how to improve based on my knowledge as a sym main in the upper brackets of matchmaking
I hope for you guys that the developers will actually try to make Symmetra more viable, because they didn't with Mei.
02/20/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Bloggerman
I hope for you guys that the developers will actually try to make Symmetra more viable, because they didn't with Mei.

I really feel you my friend! Its sad that even I got excited for mei but got dissapointed!

Im still skeptical about how they will handle symmetra, we have been wanting her to become a true support character and hopefully she will become viable that the stigma behind her character will slowly fade.

Im glad that i have been part of this megathread.
02/20/2018 11:43 AMPosted by McCrow
02/20/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Bloggerman

I really feel you my friend! Its sad that even I got excited for mei but got dissapointed!

Im still skeptical about how they will handle symmetra, we have been wanting her to become a true support character and hopefully she will become viable that the stigma behind her character will slowly fade.

Im glad that i have been part of this megathread.

The mei changes aren't bad, they actually make her much more effective overall. just ironically not in the area they intended.

The extra slow time and increased ammo makes Mei stronger against nonmobile heroes with defensive or CC abilities. but heroes with mobility still just don't care all that much