Nerfs and buffs?

General Discussion
From a community point of view what type of nerfs and buffs should happen? Personally I think that if the overwatch team heard sensible ideas from the community the game would develop faster.

What should go on?

Please think of possible things that make sense and not dumb ideas.
Nerf Junk Rat: #Rework#

Primary weapon damage: 50 dam
Splash Damage: 35 dam
-Increased Ammo Compacity
Ammo Compacity: 9

-Remove extra concussion mine.
x1 Concussion Mine damage: 120 dam
Splash Damage: 85 dam
-Concussion Mine Despawns on Death.
-Increased travel distanced from mine

Bear Trap:
-Bear Trap Despawns on Death.

Rip Tire: 50hp
Blast Radius reduced.

Fair...balanced...GG

PS: Did you know Junk Rat's primary weapon does as much damage as Genji's ULT. Does that seem fair or balanced to you?
10/26/2017 06:52 PMPosted by Ace
From a community point of view what type of nerfs and buffs should happen? Personally I think that if the overwatch team heard sensible ideas from the community the game would develop faster.

What should go on?

Please think of possible things that make sense and not dumb ideas.

The community can't come up with sensible ideas because they are biased towards buffing their favorite heroes and nerfing ones they don't like and even if they could they would just bicker with one another saying how OP or UP a hero would be if someones idea went through.
Sombra Buff:

-Decreased delay when entering and exiting stealth.

-Taking 10 hp or more of damage breaks stealth mode.

-Taking less than 10 hp of damage doesnt break stealth but reveals you for 0.5 sec.

-Slight Decrease to spread of gun.

Nerfs:

-Decreased Ammo Compacity because of reduced spread.
Ammo Compacity: 50
10/26/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Jstealthy

Bear Trap:

Blast Radius reduced.

Fair...balanced...GG

PS: Did you know Junk Rat's primary weapon does as much damage as Genji's ULT. Does that seem fair or balanced to you?

You could have just said you wanted him deleted from the game
10/26/2017 07:10 PMPosted by Razien
The community can't come up with sensible ideas because they are biased towards buffing their favorite heroes and nerfing ones they don't like and even if they could they would just bicker with one another saying how OP or UP a hero would be if someones idea went through.

For example, if I had any say in anything, I'd nerf Tracer into the ground. Why? Because I don't like facing them and I find her playstyle annoying and unfun.

So... good thing I have no say in anything. Also, secretly, it would get rid of one of the annoying counters to my main, but shhhhhhh...
Junkrat mine damage reduced to 90 or 85.

Mercy Valkyrie duration reduced to 15 seconds.

Those are the only nerfs I can think of right now that I'd like to see.

On the other hand, Doomfist needs minor buffs.

From a pure design perspective, I'd like to see Reaper, Pharah, Tracer, Bastion, Winston, and Hanzo all get the Mercy/Symmetra/D.Va treatment and get 1 new active ability each to flesh out their kits. The game would feel a lot more fair and interesting if everyone had a minimum of 4 abilities plus an Ultimate. Some characters like Reaper and Hanzo just end up being too predictable with limited active abilities.

Torbjorn needs a rework from top to bottom.

Ana and Orisa could use a secondary effect on their ultimates. They're both poo-poo compared to Mercy's, even if Mercy got a duration nerf.

Pharah in particular has a really flawed design that could be ironed out with an intensive rework. She needs to feel a lot more fair to everyone in the game, rather than a semi-invulnerable constant presence that either annoys your team or slaughters them depending on which heroes you have and how good they are at headshotting a flying target.
10/26/2017 07:35 PMPosted by Jstealthy
Sombra Buff:

-Decreased delay when entering and exiting stealth.

-Taking 10 hp or more of damage breaks stealth mode.

-Taking less than 10 hp of damage doesnt break stealth but reveals you for 0.5 sec.

-Slight Decrease to spread of gun.

Nerfs:

-Decreased Ammo Compacity because of reduced spread.
Ammo Compacity: 50
Jesus Christ!! Yes!
10/26/2017 07:49 PMPosted by ZWheels
10/26/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Jstealthy

Bear Trap:

Blast Radius reduced.

Fair...balanced...GG

You could have just said you wanted him deleted from the game

No...no need to go that far. Come on these buffs and nerfs are fair. Im sure it will still work out.
Buff: Doomfist, Mei, Bastion, Torb (minor), Symm (minor), Sombra (minor), Ana (minor)

Nerf: Mercy (minor)