List of perfectly balanced heroes

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Hanzo.
Can't wait to see him nerfed to !@#$ because people don't bother learning to play against scatter.
10/27/2017 02:37 AMPosted by Cloud
Hanzo.
Can't wait to see him nerfed to !@#$ because people don't bother learning to play against scatter.

Hanzo won’t get nerfed bro, stop being salty. And you can’t play against scatter, but it’s all he has right now.
only 3 posts that say s76?
whats wrong with him?
since the 20 -> 19 damage nerf i think he is great ?!
agree with everything but I’d add Soldier
I genuinely think that Soldier 76 and Tracer are some of the most balanced heroes. In awful hands, they're useless...in okay hands, they're okay. In very skilled hands, they're basically gods. Similar thing for McCree and Zarya. I actually think most of the heroes are more or less balanced. The only issues I have are:

Junkrat: Tire charges too quickly
Ana: Damage too low
Mei: I dunno...something just feels off
Genji: Deflect hitbox a little too big
Roadhog: Damage reduction during Whole Hog
10/27/2017 01:41 AMPosted by FreshKill14
Orisa

Her shield and projectile buff helped solidly her role as an effective anchor tank, you start to see more of her during this season
Oh yes, i'll add her to the list.
10/27/2017 03:17 AMPosted by Nharzhool
I genuinely think that Soldier 76 and Tracer are some of the most balanced heroes. In awful hands, they're useless...in okay hands, they're okay. In very skilled hands, they're basically gods. Similar thing for McCree and Zarya. I actually think most of the heroes are more or less balanced. The only issues I have are:

Junkrat: Tire charges too quickly
Ana: Damage too low
Mei: I dunno...something just feels off
Genji: Deflect hitbox a little too big
Roadhog: Damage reduction during Whole Hog
That's kinda the goal with all the heroes I picked: crappy with the inexperienced and godly in the experienced.
10/27/2017 01:43 AMPosted by Merciless
Genji and Widowmaker
Please be joking
10/27/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Frostbyte
10/27/2017 01:43 AMPosted by Merciless
Genji and Widowmaker
Please be joking
Genji I can be certain not to add him. Widowmaker... I can't put my finger on what's wrong with her. She has her 2.5 crit and her abilities have been buffed so I should be able to add her?? Maybe cause her ult doesn't do much??? I actually don't know.
10/27/2017 02:41 AMPosted by Fussel
only 3 posts that say s76?
whats wrong with him?
since the 20 -> 19 damage nerf i think he is great ?!
Nothing wrong, I just wasn't too sure to put him on. I'll add him to the list as well.
Reaper?
10/27/2017 06:03 PMPosted by Taako
Reaper?
I don't really know much about Reaper. Can you say as to why he is balanced?
Make it so Torbs beard is not his head hitbox
10/27/2017 06:08 PMPosted by SilentStorm
10/27/2017 06:03 PMPosted by Taako
Reaper?
I don't really know much about Reaper. Can you say as to why he is balanced?

It's fair I guess,he gets !@#$ed at long range but destroys at short range.Reaper is balanced because if you let him close distance and kill you,it's your fault
10/27/2017 07:27 PMPosted by HandSoap
10/27/2017 06:08 PMPosted by SilentStorm
...I don't really know much about Reaper. Can you say as to why he is balanced?

It's fair I guess,he gets !@#$ed at long range but destroys at short range.Reaper is balanced because if you let him close distance and kill you,it's your fault
I guess so? I'll wait for another opinion before I decide.
I don't think Zenyatta is in a good spot. You basically need to put a DPS player on him to get value and he can't heal through incidental damage with Harmony Orb. Unless/until the team has another four HEALERS, they probably need to bite the bullet and make him capable of healing a tank through at the very least incidental damage.
Here are heroes I don't really see overwhelming problems with:

McCree, Pharah, Reaper, Sombra, Tracer, Widowmaker, Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, Zarya, Zenyatta.

They seem fair and balanced to me. If I die to them it feels fair, if I play them it feels fair.

Some might argue Sombra doesn't do enough damage for a DPS and thus not balanced, but I would argue she should go to a support slot or be seen as a DPS/support hybrid.
10/27/2017 08:09 PMPosted by bls
Here are heroes I don't really see overwhelming problems with:

McCree, Pharah, Reaper, Sombra, Tracer, Widowmaker, Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, Zarya, Zenyatta.

They seem fair and balanced to me. If I die to them it feels fair, if I play them it feels fair.

Some might argue Sombra doesn't do enough damage for a DPS and thus not balanced, but I would argue she should go to a support slot or be seen as a DPS/support hybrid.
That's true, I'll add Reaper and Widowmaker to the mix.

Not 100% on Roadhog being balanced. Unless their's a good reason he is.
I would go ahead and add Pharah on here. Only when she has a mercy up her !@#$ the entire game is when things start becoming annoying.
10/28/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Daddy
I would go ahead and add Pharah on here. Only when she has a mercy up her !@#$ the entire game is when things start becoming annoying.
I'm not sure how to go about with Pharah. Sure she is annoying with Mercy pocketing her, but her only reliable counter are hitscan heroes which consist of Soldier, McCree, Bastion, Widow and Ana to reliably shoot he down. That's only 5 heroes that can reliably take her down, and you'd rarely see a good Ana these days with her nerf.

Unless she has more counters, then I can't really say for certain.