Constant Disconnections

Technical Support
Massive issue that Blizz is either unaware of or aware of but not admitting. It seems to be affecting Charter/Spectrum customers. I can't really play any Blizz game atm, many Blizz webpages are slow/unresponsive/don't load and B-Net just constantly disconnect/reconnects me. Been like this for at least 12 hours now.
Agreed @DragonDai. I have Spectrum and have been having high (>50%) packet loss all day with any Blizzard app. Ping is normal, but I get dc'ed before I can even start a game. Everything else non-Blizzard works fine. I figured it was just a routing issue with Spectrum as I've had a few issues like this in the past with other games. I doubt Blizzard can do anything about it, but I could be wrong.
I have experienced this to. Afraid to launch overwatch as it seems to lead my internet astray. This needs to be looked into soon with the new man hero coming soon.
I disconnect about half a minute after logging into the game. I try to log back in but I can't.
For me it is not just overwatch it's also Destiny 2 on the blizzard app
Just going to follow up on this thread and remind players that there are issues reported for Charter/Spectrum customers particularly in the California and Texas markets.

If you are not in those markets, please follow up confirm any troubleshooting you have completed so far.

https://us.battle.net/support/article/000112208
11/04/2017 02:35 AMPosted by herfderf
Overwatch worked fine for a while, but now it constantly disconnects me.

Logging into overwatch often fails (usually takes me several tries even to log into the game).
When I click to join a queue, it sometimes says unable to join queue at this time.
I will often get disconnected even if I don't join a game, but my internet is working fine.
I will often get disconnected in a queue, or during a game.
I have tried enabling the server and local limit in options, and it doesnt seem to help at all.
I used WinMTR to monitor the game. I got disconnected after about 1 minute, then stopped the MTR shortly after

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| DD-WRT - 0 | 30 | 30 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |
| No response from host - 100 | 6 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
|dtr03mtpkca-tge-0-7-0-1.mtpk.ca.charter.com - 0 | 30 | 30 | 9 | 16 | 67 | 11 |
| crr01mtpkca-bue-220.mtpk.ca.charter.com - 0 | 30 | 30 | 9 | 16 | 68 | 9 |
|bbr01stcdmn-tge-0-1-0-3.stcd.mn.charter.com - 0 | 30 | 30 | 13 | 19 | 66 | 14 |
|bbr01ashbva-tge-0-1-0-1.ashb.va.charter.com - 0 | 30 | 30 | 14 | 19 | 69 | 16 |
| eqix-ix-la1.blizzard.com - 27 | 15 | 11 | 13 | 16 | 20 | 16 |
| ae1-br02-eqla1.blizzardonline.net - 46 | 11 | 6 | 17 | 19 | 21 | 17 |
| be2-pe01-eqla1.blizzardonline.net - 29 | 14 | 10 | 0 | 29 | 141 | 14 |
| lax-eqla1-ia-bons-01.blizzardonline.net - 29 | 14 | 10 | 10 | 14 | 19 | 11 |
| 24.105.30.167 - 29 | 14 | 10 | 14 | 31 | 140 | 15 |
| 24.105.15.186 - 27 | 15 | 11 | 0 | 16 | 20 | 17 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
11/04/2017 02:50 PMPosted by WyomingMyst
Just going to follow up on this thread and remind players that there are issues reported for Charter/Spectrum customers particularly in the California and Texas markets.

If you are not in those markets, please follow up confirm any troubleshooting you have completed so far.

https://us.battle.net/support/article/000112208

Are the issues being solved or???
11/04/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Euan
Are the issues being solved or???

Since this is an ISP issue, there is no way for me or Blizzard to track this.
Also getting constant disconnections. Can we please have the constant disconnections not be counted as being a "leaver" for this Blizzcon weekend? The servers are totally overloaded and you're going to have a batch of brand new players getting banned from comp before they've ever even played the game.
We are trying to gather information on this issue here. If you have not already posted your connection data in this thread, can you follow the steps in that thread and post the results in that thread?
I got the same problem, my network have no problem but the game keep sudden lost connection while the mid of match and penalty, IDK WTH is happening %&$*&^$$(*