Look at your battle tag

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 Next
I don't maybe a mix of hanzo, genji, and Pharah? There is hanzo and genji but I don't know about the sun part
11/23/2017 04:54 PMPosted by Illoosion
Um… Sombra…?
I have no idea

Sym,
"Death is an illoooosion" lmao
Hmmmmmm IDK maybe......Lucio?
11/23/2017 03:46 PMPosted by WarGoat
Orisa.
lol wargoat
oof gotta be Reinhardt
Take a guess
Zenyatta's Halloween skin maybe
11/23/2017 12:30 AMPosted by DeadlyPants
I don't really know.

Junkrat. Total mayhem.
uh
Pharah
11/23/2017 11:18 AMPosted by JellyandJam
I have no idea.

Moira.
11/23/2017 04:04 PMPosted by Breezy
11/22/2017 09:26 PMPosted by OogieBoogie
Creepy. Gambler. Imbalanced. Likes to tickle and eat people. I mean my name comes from the nightmare before Christmas villain xD I guessssssssss junkrat?

-edit- I would REALLY love to know why I am being slammed with downvotes here? What part of my post was offensive or "wrong"? The question is what hero your battle tag is like...is it bitter Junkrat mains?

it's not that you were offensive or wrong..it's just the way you typed out your comment was awkward, creepy, and kinda gross; like some 40y/o trying to talk kid slang to young people online :v

OT, breezy prob goes with tracer, sombra, or moira for how fast n fluid they are

I didn't use a dose of slang...I am a tad older I guess, but NBC was and still is my all time favorite movie and Oogie Boogie is a favorite character of mine. All I was literally doing was trying to figure out which OW character was CLOSEST to Oogie XD I don't think anyone comes super close, but Junkrat at least shares some traits.
Well !@#$ idk
Mccree

11/23/2017 08:10 PMPosted by SUCCBOI
Well !@#$ idk

Widowmaker for you.

11/23/2017 06:44 PMPosted by OogieBoogie
I didn't use a dose of slang...

Lucio 100%
My main account? I don't know.. Maybe Soldier or Ana since it kind if sounds high ranking officery?

I made an account to learn Sombra called ICantRollMyRs on PSN.
Torbjorn.
11/22/2017 09:21 PMPosted by intothevoid
Which overwatch hero does it best describe

Road Hog
11/23/2017 08:10 PMPosted by SUCCBOI
Well !@#$ idk

Its Genji bro.
His tongue is all I live for, getting fingered every day is the dream.
Sombra :)