ADD shock effect for Winston

General Discussion
It would cause tech to malfunction for example.
Winston shocks Junkrat. Junkrats mines would damage him as long as he is getting shocked by winston.
Winston Shocks Genji. If Genji uses his ultimate he will perform a hara kiri.
If he dashes he would go the opposite direction.
Winston Shocks Tracer - Her blink are activiated randomly.

This should make players want to use him more.
11/20/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Krusher99

Yes it would. Because he would ascend to god tier.
The junkrat idea is good, but the others are pretty op. I think maybe for genji he maybe wouldn't get a free dash with his ultimate, but it still seems pretty op, it's kinda like a sombra hack but it does damage and has no activation time.
11/20/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Krusher99
It would cause tech to malfunction for example.
Winston shocks Junkrat. Junkrats mines would damage him as long as he is getting shocked by winston.
Winston Shocks Genji. If Genji uses his ultimate he will perform a hara kiri.
If he dashes he would go the opposite direction.
Winston Shocks Tracer - Her blink are activiated randomly.

That means he would give every character iridocyclitis
11/20/2017 10:19 AMPosted by MrNom
The junkrat idea is good, but the others are pretty op. I think maybe for genji he maybe wouldn't get a free dash with his ultimate, but it still seems pretty op, it's kinda like a sombra hack but it does damage and has no activation time.

Translation "Nerf Junkrat"
Why not just make it so peoples aim randomly jitters when being shocked my Winston?

It would up his survivability/make it harder for people to focus whomever he is protecting.
Your junket idea is counter to their design ideas. Junket counters face rush, giving the king of face rush a hard counter against junket makes rat useless, since his main job is now impossible. It would be like giving pharah a shield against hitscan weapons.