why is it that we cannot track our sr in game

Competitive Discussion
this annoys the hell out of me. i finish a game win or lose and i dont remember my sr. or better yet i play for a day and i forgot what sr i started in. i can go to a third party sight but they take 3 to 5 days to update.

but i cannot get a true picture of what i did.

why blizzard do we not have this. is competitive supposed to not be competitive. if it is i shoul have access easily to my stats, but what i get is a mess of stats most of which is not relevant and organized in the worst way to comprehend them.

stats categories should be organized as so.
winrate related
average
most in life
total

if i want o know my averages it an effort to find what they are. give us a better way to track our sr. and to easily tract our stats. also who needs how many teleportors or shield generators i have destroyed in my lifetime. who is that helpful stat.
There are other sites that do it.

It's actually a specific type of strategy. Instead of forcing you to use their stuff, they let the community do it, which promotes communication within the community.
12/04/2017 09:53 PMPosted by FoolishStew5
There are other sites that do it.

It's actually a specific type of strategy. Instead of forcing you to use their stuff, they let the community do it, which promotes communication within the community.

while that is nice, those 3rd party community sites are unreliable, and dont give me immediate information. i cant tell how much sr i gain or lost after two or 3 games.

it is just a matter of easy proper stats
No match history, yep
Pen and paper next to your keyboard. Ez stat tracker. Or if you have the room printscreen and save it as a picture on your computer of the information you want to store (stat screen at end of match, team sr's before match begins, sr before/after match)
I use an app on my Samsung called SR Tracker for Overwatch. You have to manually enter the information, but it is pretty darn detailed.