I'm done with OverWatch.

General Discussion
I'm done. Its not the game, its not the characters, its not the maps, its not my level of skill, its not about how many hours I've put in to the game, its not the skill of others, its not about my rank ( I'm not a hardcore player of OverWatch, I'm a hardcore gamer in general)

Simply put its the attitude of other people that bugs me. Seriously its the people. If you're not a rude type of person and you are just willing to play the game and accept it, good because you are rare.

I've played Paladins. It seems that for a free 2 play game it draws a more down to earth crowd of people and much much more humble especially in their version of Comp. I play a lot of games, I am sorry Blizzard but OverWatch will no longer be one of them.
If Doomfist becomes viable will you return?
11/21/2017 01:45 PMPosted by FrankBOSS
I've played Paladins. It seems that for a free 2 play game it draws a more down to earth crowd of people and much much more humble especially in their version of Comp. I play a lot of games, I am sorry Blizzard but OverWatch will no longer be one of them.

You understand why is it 'humble' though right? You do know that the player base of Paladins is probably about 1/10th of what Overwatch has. Overwatch has a massive community, it will of course have a few bad eggs.
I hope you have fun on your gaming journeys, love. Just know that our doors are always open, waiting for your return, the day it gets better. <3
There are a number of douches in paladins that you will encounter, not to mention the gameplay feels more jagged to me.

That and hi rez rarely listens to anyone unless you're top of the top masters and then you might have a 25% chance they'll listen.

Hi rez somehow cares less than blizzard does about community feedback. They hate admitting they made mistakes and taking them back. Look at patch notes. Always a large group of people rightfully criticizing a change that breaks a character and if the change is reverted, it will not be for a number of patches, if the change even happens in the first place. And it's never a full revert.
"L'enfer, c'est les autres."
Smell ya l8r allig8r
Play other games and enjoy your hobby again.

I don't get why people burn themselves out on this one game. Then cry to people who still play about how they are quitting.

Are you expecting people to beg you to stay?

Take a break. Try other games. Come back later. Or don't. But don't spend your free time hating what you're doing.
I'm done. Its not the game, its not the characters, its not the maps, its not my level of skill, its not about how many hours I've put in to the game, its not the skill of others, its not about my rank ( I'm not a hardcore player of OverWatch, I'm a hardcore gamer in general)

Simply put its the attitude of other people that bugs me. Seriously its the people. If you're not a rude type of person and you are just willing to play the game and accept it, good because you are rare.

Yeah VALVE did a study and found out toxicity is the number one reason why players quit a game.
11/21/2017 02:08 PMPosted by QuakǝƓuy

Yeah VALVE did a study and found out toxicity is the number one reason why players quit a game.

To add to this, it's why people like me troll and why others literally throw games. Not that any of you care.