That gamemodes you want to see permanently in arcade?

General Discussion
http://www.strawpoll.me/14464554

Please don't forget to "bump".
CTF
All Heroes Uprising Event
Total Mayhem and/or No Limits are the only ones I care about

Arcade was meant to be fun, not World of Deathmatches
1v1
You probably should have only made actual arcade modes options. Also, what the heck is 6v6? There are like 17 arcade modes that are 6v6. You need to be more specific.
I dont know why but I really love mobawatch. Not being able to switch heroes is really challenging and fun. Any team comp could work but its also annoying when everyone goes dps and not care about the steamroll.
Total Mayhem and No limits should be the only Perm ones. (until we get perm PVE modes pls bliz)

Everything else should be on a daily rotation.

That's assuming they are keeping the stupid windows 10 box nonsence with 1 page.
No Limits
I mean, come on Blizz!
11/23/2017 08:03 AMPosted by Superbunny
You probably should have only made actual arcade modes options. Also, what the heck is 6v6? There are like 17 arcade modes that are 6v6. You need to be more specific.

6v6 it's like 3v3 but there 6 players in team instead of 3.
Only mystery heroes.
I wont miss any of the others if they remove them.
11/23/2017 08:19 AMPosted by KoshaK
11/23/2017 08:03 AMPosted by Superbunny

6v6 it's like 3v3 but there 6 players in team instead of 3.

That's 6v6 Lockout Elimination. No one will choose it because you didn't differentiate it from the other 16 6v6 modes.
You could edit the title to change "that" to "the," to be grammatically correct. Hoping the poll gets more exposure.
I said mystery 1v1 and regular elimination

My best memories in this game are from those modes
Mystery and no limits. Total mayhem is cancer sometimes....
4v4 team DM, please, for the love of god. Currently in second place, I hope Blizzard sees this poll.
11/23/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Blimgauss
4v4 team DM, please, for the love of god. Currently in second place, I hope Blizzard sees this poll.

Blizzard already knows exactly how many people play each game mode. I have a feeling they just don't care. If you bought the game to play 4v4 TDM or No Limits and they take it away, tough luck - they already have your money. Rotating fresh modes draws new players in who can spend their $40-$60 then be forgotten as well.
1v1. Both kinds.
I don't know why they removed no limits it was fun to play a team full of winstons :(
No limits is my favorite. Wish they would keep it around. It's fun to escape quick play / competitive play and get ridiculous with comps.
Mystery 1v1 was the only non-event arcade mode I really ever enjoyed so it sucks that it's never around anymore.