When your not playing Overwatch, what do you play?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Just discovered Skyrim, which is amazing and unknowingly eats up soooo many hours, Gears 4, Shadow of Mordor, Fortnite, and occasionally Ark Survival Evolved.
The Pokemon and Animal Crossing games mostly
Old School fighters.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Two of the best competitive games ever made.
Warframe, Hyper Light Drifter ng+, Dark Souls, and drums.
League of Legedns and Heroes of the Storm. If you ask wich I like more O would go with LoL
Been trying to get into Warframe currently, otherwise I don't play anything else too seriously. Most of my other time is just messing around online, writing and doing art.
WoW, Destiny 2, and if I want to disappear from reality all together Witcher 3 for days on end
currently going through pillars of eternity and the latest doom.

next up is the entire catalog of kingdom hearts in preparation for kingdom hearts 3 hype. picked up a ps4 with 1.5/2.5 remix and 2.8 during cyber monday.
11/29/2017 09:37 PMPosted by Trilly
Just discovered Skyrim, which is amazing and unknowingly eats up soooo many hours, Gears 4, Shadow of Mordor, Fortnite, and occasionally Ark Survival Evolved.

Huh. I worked on Gears 4. I'm surprised people are actually still playing it considering Ultimate Edition outsold it last time I checked.
I thought Id try the Destiny free weekend trial.

Wasnt even worth the time spent downloading.

Got about half an hours game play of basic FP shooting and thats it.

Want my time and bandwidth back.
elite dangerous...so much of it XD
A friend is teaching me Dead by Daylight.
Starcraft 2

Wargame

Steel Division 44

Rising Storm 2

Yea Overwatch is the odd one out.
Im playing !@#$ hub whenever i stop playing overwatch. Hell, even %^-* hub has better balancing and has more than 1000 female heroines
Destiny2 and Titanfall 2, sometimes CS:GO
Uh, for now Stardew Valley.
I have a farm on Facebook. Otherwise Sims4 once in awhile.
I currently addicted to Starcraft 2, co-op mode. I purchased 3 commanders already, and up to level 30 mastery.
Far too much pubg. It's weirdly addicting for a game so buggy it sometimes oneshots you 30 seconds into the match by not being sure whether or not you landed on a roof, and flinging you to your death as a result.
11/29/2017 11:04 PMPosted by rhyyysss
elite dangerous...so much of it XD

me too! Also Heroes of the storm, warframe occasionally.