What happened to Steveoo's thread?

General Discussion
I don't see it anymore? Did it get deleted? Was he unbanned?
It's still up, it just doesn't have the caps lock title anymore.
Last video i watched on it, and i could be wrong. But i heard the ban was held up because he was intentionally placing accounts at lower ranks absolutely destroying the matchmaking experience for other players for his Bronze to GM streams.
12/03/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Anamid
Last video i watched on it, and i could be wrong. But i heard the ban was held up because he was intentionally placing accounts at lower ranks absolutely destroying the matchmaking experience for other players for his Bronze to GM streams.

This is old, he did those streams months ago and was already punished for them and served out his suspensions/bans, to punish him further for something that was already resolved is asinine. He hasn’t done or even attempted to do another bronze to GM stream since the initial backlash.
12/03/2017 01:59 PMPosted by isshoman

This is old, he did those streams months ago and was already punished for them and served out his suspensions/bans, to punish him further for something that was already resolved is asinine. He hasn’t done or even attempted to do another bronze to GM stream since the initial backlash.

I find it interesting that people are willing to "forgive" Stevoo for what he did because he already got punished but those same people want to crucify people like xQc and ruin their careers even though they also got their punishment for it.
12/03/2017 02:05 PMPosted by Avian

I find it interesting that people are willing to "forgive" Stevoo for what he did because he already got punished but those same people want to crucify people like xQc and ruin their careers even though they also got their punishment for it.

and those people say that people who are fine with xqc have a double standard. ridiculous

Lmao the people who watch xqc are the ones who hate Sym one tricks
Bronze to GM streams.

That's all I need to hear, thanks.

Because XQC was trying to crucify one tricks
12/03/2017 02:46 PMPosted by TheReinhardt
Because XQC was trying to crucify one tricks

There is a pretty big difference between getting an account suspended/banned and ruining an esport career.
Because xQc is still toxic, while Steveoo is almost never toxic.
12/03/2017 11:35 PMPosted by Avian
...Because XQC was trying to crucify one tricks

There is a pretty big difference between getting an account suspended/banned and ruining an esport career.
Just to chip in as someone who doesn't watch or has ever watched one of XQC's streams.
He seems like a douche whenever I see clips of him
...Because XQC was trying to crucify one tricks

except xqc’s esport career wasn’t ruined and he’s fine lol.
12/03/2017 11:54 PMPosted by isshoman

My point is that people weren't content with his 72 hour suspension and wanted perma bans and banned from OWL.
12/04/2017 12:10 AMPosted by Avian
12/03/2017 11:54 PMPosted by isshoman

My point is that people weren't content with his 72 hour suspension and wanted perma bans and banned from OWL.

If he is still toxic like that without any sign of improvement, then yes.
12/04/2017 12:10 AMPosted by Avian

Professional Players in any sport, be it physical or gaming, are held up to different standards as they are supposed to be role models for other players and fans.

Which due to his toxicity, and encouraging people to abuse the reporting system, proved that he is a bad influence that leads to the spreading and worsening of toxicity.

Which is why people want him removed from the OWL.
stevoo is just pushing his topics with the help of this discord server and one trick fanboys.. he didnt get the bans for nothing, his bahavior is toxic so he deserves it.. but fanboys keep spamming his topics to make it look huge.