Winston jump and rein charge

PTR Feedback
Did you shorten these on purpose?... I’m not here to complain, but the community needs to know if this is what we are to expect as it significantly modified some strategies. Also, spacebar super jump is gone...

You have a 240$MM league that leveraged tech to get an advantage, please provide clarity to the community on these matters at speed.
they are retarded why did they do that
You've gotta be kidding me...I'm not at home to actually check it, can these changes be confirmed?
they posed a threat to genji, can't have that.
I tested them both on PTR and Live. I haven't noticed any changes.
There is a reddit thread about this very thing:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/7ei1c4/undocumented_ptr_nerfs_to_winston_and_reinhardt/
11/21/2017 07:19 AMPosted by Speakeasy
Did you shorten these on purpose?... I’m not here to complain, but the community needs to know if this is what we are to expect as it significantly modified some strategies.
They didn't exactly shorten the jump/charge itself, they changed the way physics are handled in general across all heroes, which makes it impossible to conserve momentum after the jump/charge ends like you used to before.
11/21/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Dalas120
11/21/2017 07:19 AMPosted by Speakeasy
Did you shorten these on purpose?... I’m not here to complain, but the community needs to know if this is what we are to expect as it significantly modified some strategies.
They didn't exactly shorten the jump/charge itself, they changed the way physics are handled in general across all heroes, which makes it impossible to conserve momentum after the jump/charge ends like you used to before.

Hmm I was wondering why Dva felt a bit different.
1.18 was way more than it looks lol, it changes almost every interaction.
Certain dva boosts I could land if I timed everything correctly.

If they did change the physics engine, I have to go back and see what jumps I can/can't make anymore.
Blizzard please speak
Knock knock...
I feel like this needs to be addressed.