D.Va's Current State: DISCUSSION MEGATHREAD Part: 18

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
She's fine.
Even I didn't believe it. I liked the DM-D.Va.
But she now has another way of protecting her team.
And that way is even more fun and needs a little bit more of a brain to pull off.
I eventually started to like her new style.
I adjusted and I'm now better with her than ever before. So for me, this discussion is over for now.
And I suggest, everyone just moves on.
D.Va is dead. Long live D.Va!
The only problem that I have playing D.Va is that I die within seconds if I'm not being pocketed. Give her more armor and she's perfect!
11/25/2017 06:46 AMPosted by DVa
The only problem that I have playing D.Va is that I die within seconds if I'm not being pocketed. Give her more armor and she's perfect!

true
11/24/2017 08:17 PMPosted by to0ty
can dva just get more armor? like she melts so fast now.....
Dva is in a great place and isn't getting buffed any time soon. Sorry dva mains :)
11/25/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Rocko
Dva is in a great place and isn't getting buffed any time soon. Sorry dva mains :)
That'd be the same way DMbot is NEVAR BEING CHANGED U GUISE, right?

false
11/25/2017 10:30 AMPosted by ImThrowingXD

false

If you ignore Mercy,
Dva is the most picked character in the game.
https://www.overbuff.com/heroes

How much better does she have to be until she's "not bad"?
I LOVE the new D.va. outside of that ... I ... didn't read the original post. I don't have time to read a master thesis.
11/25/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Lucky44
You said the same thing in S4 too. How did that end again?

and i was right, she didnt get buffed. what else can i clarify for you? :)
11/25/2017 10:33 AMPosted by GreyFalcon
11/25/2017 10:30 AMPosted by ImThrowingXD

false

If you ignore Mercy,

It is because of her looks, her magnetic personality and her astounding voice not because of her gameplay.
I really just don't see how anyone thinks D.Va is underpowered at all. She sees immense amount of play in competitive on ALL platforms, and in every platform disregarding rank has the overall highest play with:
6.96% on PC
8.39% on PSN
7.80% on Xbox

Play time doesn't usually matter, but if she's this heap of garbage that literally dies in every engagement, why is she played so often? Why does she have a flat 52% win rate on all platforms? If she was still hot garbage on a plate, people wouldn't play her. Do you see where this is going with Mei? She has a 0.66% pickrate, and 48.31% win ratio. Nobody plays her because she underperforms, and people play D.Va because she's FINE.

11/25/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Krusher99
11/25/2017 10:33 AMPosted by GreyFalcon
If you ignore Mercy,

It is because of her looks, her magnetic personality and her astounding voice not because of her gameplay.

If that were true, then Reinhardt would have a better pickrate than Mercy.
11/25/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Rocko
11/25/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Lucky44
...You said the same thing in S4 too. How did that end again?

Yup, you were right, D.va was fine in S4. Btw what happened to her again? Why did she get changed if she was fine? Hmmmmmmm
D.va is becomimg Tracer 2.0.

Her constant bumps on me is really hitting my nerve.
11/25/2017 10:54 AMPosted by Crestren
11/25/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Rocko

Yup, you were right, D.va was fine in S4. Btw what happened to her again? Why did she get changed if she was fine? Hmmmmmmm
Because D.Va mains complained about not wanting to be a DM bot, and a vast majority imo found it "unenjoyable".
Yup, you were right, D.va was fine in S4. Btw what happened to her again? Why did she get changed if she was fine?
Why, because she fffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeled OP/anti-fun, of course! And that's basically the same thing as actually being OP, right?
DVa is one of the last characters in the game I'd say needs a buff
11/25/2017 10:57 AMPosted by Redmond

Because D.Va mains complained about not wanting to be a DM bot, and a vast majority imo found it "unenjoyable".

Oh, you mean the D.va mains that were virtually ignored for half a year and D.va wasnt changed from S4-5?

Huh, you think that for months of complaining it would have gone through quicker. But lets just casually forget the fact that everyone else that wasnt a D.va player were whining. You know, those "DM IS OP" threads a few months ago, even pros, youtubers and DPS players were complaining about DM.

Yet shortly after they complained, Blizz changed their tone. Hmmm. Nah, its Dva mains fault.
Troll thread.

Report, Downvote, move on.