I've lost every QP game today.

General Discussion
I hate my life
I know your pain. How many of those games did someone utter the words "It's QP who cares"?
11/19/2017 11:56 AMPosted by Delnoir
I know your pain. How many of those games did someone utter the words "It's QP who cares"?

Every-single-game
could be comp
I'm sorry. Try going into Arcade or something. I usually switch modes if I lose too many times in a row on one mode. You could find a custom game to join and focus on having fun instead of winning.
11/19/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Latté
I'm sorry. Try going into Arcade or something. I usually switch modes if I lose too many times in a row on one mode. You could find a custom game to join and focus on having fun instead of winning.

The unfortunate truth there is that there are a lot of people who find more fun in winning.
11/19/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Mccdubs
I hate my life
Same.
11/19/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Delnoir
11/19/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Latté

The unfortunate truth there is that there are a lot of people who find more fun in winning.

I play to win!
I switch back and froth between QP and Arcade. When one mode annoys me because of "no f*cks given" by my team I switch.
11/19/2017 12:19 PMPosted by ThisIsJustMe
I switch back and froth between QP and Arcade. When one mode annoys me because of "no f*cks given" by my team I switch.

Well I still haven't won. 15 games. Flexing as much as I can. Gosh I wonder what its like to win a QP game, must me ameizing!
It's also practically a statistical fact that the weekend is the worst time to play Overwatch. I play during the week and win just about every match, but if I so much as touch the game on the weekend I've already lost 28 games because of all the "Weekend Warriors" who don't play enough to know how to compete in the game. (Not that that's bad or they should be blamed for not having time to play, just a thing that happens)
Also, it's the free weekend right now. QP is flooded with new players who are just testing the game. Not a good time to be trying to play seriously.
I haven't won a single QP game in 2 weeks. FeelsBadMan
Oh gold rank?, let's make a fair and fun QP game against a masters and two diamonds in the enemy team.
it'll be fun!
Sad reacts only

:c
Weekend.
11/19/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Delnoir

What's unfortunate about it? Losing is for losers.
If I lose every QP game I play, I play just enough games to get a loot box and leave for the day. Some days, you just gotta throw in the towel and come back later.
"Pharah, they have 4 of your counters, can you please switch"
It's just QP dude, go back to comp you tryhard
Try finally getting to play with the new hero, only for your team to throw on the loading screen by picking 5 DPS, or 4 DPS and an off tank.

How can I practice if I might as well be doing 6v6 no limits instead?