Does Moira have a soul?

General Discussion
11/25/2017 05:27 AMPosted by Cleopatra
All evil scientists sell their souls. Ask TF2 Medic, which has all souls of his team and makes exchange with devil after his death to return back.

I really LOVE that comic.
All evil scientists sell their souls. Ask TF2 Medic, which has all souls of his team and makes exchange with devil after his death to return back.
ooooh I see. So mercy too?
Is this because she's ginger
Technically, nobody has a soul. It's something that doesn't exists, it's just made up by people that were too religious.
Moira probably doesn't even believe in souls if she can't prove they exist.
Mercy can rez her, so yeah.
11/25/2017 02:12 PMPosted by Reaper

Source?

'Survivors have described a black shadow ghosting unscathed through the most hellish battlefields. The few bodies recovered of those he kills are pale, empty husks drained of life, their cells showing signs of intense degradation.'

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/reaper/

Reaper -CAN- suck the life out of the very corpses of his enemies.

And i assure you, a mortal being does not survive the utter incineration of their body.

He is mortal, but now requires total cellular destruction to get rid of - it's because he has nanites in every cell of his body - if you trapped him in a hot enough blast furnace, he would be dead - when he was "incenerated" it was an uncontrolled explosion - parts of him survived
It's a shame the devs took out the mechanic where reaper ate the souls of his enemies. That would have confirmed whether or not she had a soul. I guess we'll never know now.
There is a pub near Belfast Titanic Port with a sign near the back.
"One would argue that your Blood is your soul. You can technically make Whiskey out of blood. Whiskey is the Irish Devil. Drinking Whiskey consumes the fire and soul of your foes. Why do you think the Irish are always fighting? To give the Devil his dues."

Moria is Irish... and a ginger.
Irish Gingers are rumored to drain the souls of their foes.

Moria is just giving her teammates Whiskey, while giving the devil his dues.
Just using fancier methods of doing it.
"pale" empty husk - sounds like he is stealing nutrients and blood directly from his victims using his technology - this makes sense as he may not be able to sustain himself otherwise given his rather *unique* metabolism

There is no "magic" in OW - it's all super-science
11/25/2017 02:30 PMPosted by Egg
ooooh I see. So mercy too?

She isn't evil.

11/27/2017 12:28 AMPosted by Chaghatai
"pale" empty husk - sounds like he is stealing nutrients and blood directly from his victims using his technology - this makes sense as he may not be able to sustain himself otherwise given his rather *unique* metabolism

There is no "magic" in OW - it's all super-science

Reaper reminds me of that dangerous creature from Outlast, that looked like cloud of smoke.