Noticing a sudden influx of good Hanzos

General Discussion
Overwatch 6+ month ago, almost every Hanzo players suck. No one saw them as a threat because they miss shots all the time.

Hanzo players today are scary. I don't even wanna duel with them alone anymore because they now can aim perfectly and could severely damage your health by one shot. 1 insta kill shot and the 1 shot followed by scatter arrow combo is becoming a lot more common by your average Hanzo player.

I don't even know why they're still looked down especially on competitive.
It's not just Hanzo - I've actually noticed this with Widows too.

They're not free kills anymore. q_q

It could just be that we're all getting better / more experienced, and we're just noticing these specific heroes improving more than others because they were usually always bad-to-"meh."
its funny, i have noticed an influx of aimbots.

But yes, there have been a lot of good hanzos lately.
Been getting 1-shot scatter arrow'd quite a bit.
Yes good hanzos are growing in numbers finally

Us hanzo mains will rise to the top

Soon hanzo will be the new Meta( very unlikely)
I think I've had 1 dud other team mate playin hanzo all season and the rest have been pretty good at him and if they weren't good they switch.

However everyone's experience is different and I'm sure the no switch hanzo still happens I've just been lucky
A typical duel between Hanzo and a DPS players ends up like this:

McCree: Oh I can see a Hanzo on the roof over there. *bang bang*

Hanzo: *fires arrow toward McCree*

McCree: F*ck, it hurts, I need to find a health bar ASAP. *quickly goes inside to reach for the health bar*.

Hanzo: *fires scatter arrow through the door.

McCree: Dies from scatter arrow.
I've noticed this, too.

I never see bad Hanzos anymore, now it's just constant freak shots.

So proud of them ;)
It's because people finally decided "!@#$ social acceptance, I'll play someone I like."
Yeah, Hanzos can wreck me on console and pc.
Yup. And not just good, no looking, sudden flick of the wrist, 100% accuracy style Hanzo's.

Mei too. . .
11/28/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Rukus
Yup. And not just good, no looking, sudden flick of the wrist, 100% accuracy style Hanzo's.

Mei too. . .

I swear all my good shots are used on tracers, they are the hero they makes up most of my head shots and they're all flicks and I have no idea how that works
I rarely see the useless Hanzos that this forum or the community often mentions, when I play him I usually do decent enough get gold if not silver medals without relying on scatter and enemy Hanzos are usually a threat for the most part.
Sure some Hanzo's are bad but I've never felt like giving up and thought:"welp there's a Hanzo in my team we're automatically losing if they don't switch".
11/28/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Rukus

Very annoying. When you are behind Hanzo and you are about to kill him, he quickly make a 360 jump turn and one shot kill you.
11/28/2017 06:21 AMPosted by Metaspy
its funny, i have noticed an influx of aimbots.

But yes, there have been a lot of good hanzos lately.
Been getting 1-shot scatter arrow'd quite a bit.

I'm seeing more aimbots and wallhacks across the board. The number of very long range McCree headshots has increased dramatically over the last week or so (I mentioned hacks during a game last week, and the unnamed, 100% hit rate McCree quit immediately). Some Hanzos are forgetting to use their Sonic Arrow while doing a lot of "surprise" headshots on people coming around corners - a strong indicator that the player has a running wallhack, so he forgets to use his own built-in sonar.

I think there's a Genji hack, too - it shows up when a Genji ults, and instead of the normal "kill - aim - kill," you see him do a random spin until someone crosses his aim point, which triggers the slash immediately with no misses and no delay. These aren't good Genjis, either... it's always the guys I've been murdering during the whole game who suddenly pull off four or five kill ults.
Meta shifts, more targets for hanzo
If a hanzo uses scatter and Tue junkrat holds down primary fire and neither of them aim. Who gets the kill?
11/28/2017 07:33 AMPosted by Steev
If a hanzo uses scatter and Tue junkrat holds down primary fire and neither of them aim. Who gets the kill?
The star of death shines upon them both. Not even the heavens can foretell this outcome!
11/28/2017 06:33 AMPosted by Jestyrs
It's because people finally decided "!@#$ social acceptance, I'll play someone I like."

OT and mains have always done that. it's not new

it's just more people are getting better some faster than others. Just bc you like someone doesn't mean youre good with them even after hours.
11/28/2017 07:33 AMPosted by Steev

The Hanzo, but he kills the Tracer and the Reaper around the corner.
They take a while to get used to. ^^