Nerf Moria?

General Discussion
Im just gonna keep it simple, nerf her please ; _ ;
Highly Rated
Dude, no.
12/01/2017 11:04 AMPosted by SirDashie
Dude, no.
Lolwut. Shes easily the most balanced new hero they've released.
Why? Just because she can get gold heal and "elims"? If anything, Blizzard should remove the medal system or at least rename Elimination to Assists. Shes not killing everybody with her beam thingy or orbs.

12/01/2017 11:02 AMPosted by Gunter
Im just gonna keep it simple,
Explain yourself if you call for a nerf on a new hero
Moria was certainly OP. Just ask Gandalf.
12/01/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Sciophyte
Moria was certainly OP. Just ask Gandalf.

Its not the fault of the setting that the dm didnt understand proper enemy scaling and distribution. A balrog at that level. Come on.
12/01/2017 11:08 AMPosted by ericjai
Why? Just because she can get gold heal and "elims"? If anything, Blizzard should remove the medal system or at least rename Elimination to Assists. Shes not killing everybody with her beam thingy or orbs.

Im just gonna keep it simple,
Explain yourself if you call for a nerf on a new hero
her range needs to be nerf she can reach me further than sym

I agree, her fade ability needs a longer cooldown IMO.
12/01/2017 11:11 AMPosted by Gunter

... Explain yourself if you call for a nerf on a new hero

Good.
Not even going to give a reason, just nerf her?

How about no, she's the most balanced new character they have done. Finally they got it right for once.
OP's detailed reasoning is irrefutable.
I tried Moira in the practice range for 10 minutes. She does almost no damage unless your opponent is literally brainless. It takes her ult's FULL DURATION pointed AT THEIR HEAD to kill a training bot. "Please hold still for 5 full seconds so I can kill you?" Her orb's physics are a bit strange, but each time I used the "death orb" it would get the training dummies to half or low, but I could never get it to actually kill them on it's own. Granted, my experience is limited, but hey. I don't think she needs to be nerfed, I think you just need to learn what's good against her. I have yet to play against one, but when I do I will throw an array of characters I play well at her before coming here to complain.

She also does about 50 dps with that beam and in no way is going to out dps ANYONE who can aim even slightly as well as she can. She has probably the weakest gun in the entire game (IIRC Winston has higher dps) and yet you're saying the range is an issue somehow?
Sym can lock on a lot easier and can do a lot more damage when its charged up. Moira's kit needs the range beam to charge back up her healing left click. its only 50 damage per second with a soft lock vs 125 from sym and fully locked on. In my opinion its pretty balanced for a healer. Moira can ward off flankers and continue to support the team.
Can't argue with that, pack it up everyone she's getting nerfed.

It reaches farther than Sym's because she has no damage ramp up. It is a flat 50dps which is low. AND it isn't auto lock on like Sym's because if you don't track with Moira's beam it will break contact.
Moira*

Maybe nerf her name because it seems to be too difficult for some people. ;)

That’s not a reason. Especially because you clearly never thought why she might have the range in the first place. Hint: it’s a smart design decision
12/01/2017 11:20 AMPosted by Awardments
Moira*

Maybe nerf her name because it seems to be too difficult for some people. ;)
People want her nerfed because Jeff called her OPAF at Blizzcon. :D