Mercy Ex-main

General Discussion
Really, that "casting time" to ressurrect is INSANE! If it was something like 0.5 seconds I wont say anything, but 1,75 IS ABUSIVE! Jeff Kapplan and friends: you killed mercy and I wont play with her anymore.

THANK YOU
11/16/2017 01:14 PMPosted by DŬŬĤSANŦOS
Really, that "casting time" to ressurrect is INSANE! If it was something like 0.5 seconds I wont say anything, but 1,75 IS ABUSIVE! Jeff Kapplan and friends: you killed mercy and I wont play with her anymore.

THANK YOU

the overwatch community thank you for that!
Take a breath, and read this:
Valkyrie
  • While active, Resurrect no longer has a cast time
  • While active, casting Resurrect does not reduce Mercy's movement speed
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759535818?page=1#post-4
    Ill told you something. Rez always had 1s casting time, but people were res before the cast time. Logic? there is not. But even 1s is nothing, just think about rez on valk. It has 1s cast time but people get rez before it. Even if it were after you wouldn't feel anything most of the times because it's too quick. So 0.5 an instant rez is the same, im sorry but...
    Retired Mercy Main here. I'll be joining Comp as a DPS and I don't give a !@#$ if we don't have a healer.
    11/16/2017 01:19 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
    Take a breath, and read this:
    [quote]Valkyrie
  • While active, Resurrect no longer has a cast time
  • While active, casting Resurrect does not reduce Mercy's movement speed
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759535818?page=1#post-4

Yay.

Mercy 1.0 who was easily arguably underpowered before had a better ult than reworked mercy. yaaaaaaaaay
    I'd be fine with the cast time if it didn't have the -75% reduction speed.
    When I heard about this new change I just shook my head. I'm all for re-balancing and getting her kit right, but things like this make her less fun to play. Slow motion while rezzing? Who came up with that idea? If anything it should be a longer delay on the dead ally who is being rezzed, not on Mercy who is already a hot target for the entire enemy team.
    Blizzard is clearly unhappy with rez as a whole and should just scrap the system.
    XD?
    11/16/2017 01:29 PMPosted by ComftblyNumb
    When I heard about this new change I just shook my head. I'm all for re-balancing and getting her kit right, but things like this make her less fun to play. Slow motion while rezzing? Who came up with that idea? If anything it should be a longer delay on the dead ally who is being rezzed, not on Mercy who is already a hot target for the entire enemy team.

Translation pressing undelete once every 30 seconds is what made mercy fun.

That is sad, for her, and you.
    I have to agree and it bums me out. I'm glad I'm not alone in this.
    The moment I finished my first comp match since this update, I decided I couldn't main Mercy anymore. I was under the impression that they wanted to make people stop hiding when playing her. I personally had a playstyle as Mercy where I did not hide and teammates loved me for it. The rez time now absolutely ruined that and leaves her completely open to be killed. It feels like you're required to hide now, in order to just build up your ult to make her cast off a useful rez, but by the time that happens, people are already dying and you can't do anything about it, except maybe join them in death for trying. There is little-to-no use for it now. Why leave her rez there at all? In its current state, it may as well just be an Ult exclusive ability.
    11/16/2017 01:22 PMPosted by EbonShadow
    Retired Mercy Main here. I'll be joining Comp as a DPS and I don't give a !@#$ if we don't have a healer.

Same. I just dont care anymore.
    Lol, it feels like lag every time you use it.
    The speed reduction is the only issue, i agree with the cast time 100%.
    You just killed this hero. First kill Ana with reduce damage and grenade effect (now try to revive her but is too late maybe), after that turn Mercy to joker. My X main heroes ...
    Can't understand why heroes who not need to be more powerful (like Junkrat with 2 mines, becouse with one is too weak) get good updates, but weak heroes (like Sombra with this stuped weapon and no one combat skill) never get useful update.
    Make it 1 second and 50% speed reduction and I am willing to play around that. Mercy was always tethered to her team, but now she is literally useless without her team support and that is ridiculous.
    Well, bye 8v8 teamfights. About freaking time.
    She's still going to be overpowered.